RCNT Winter Bash '04

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you drive with Woodie it takes 6 hours hehehehe. But 7 is the idea. Just go steady freddy!

I'm going to venture to say that June or July will be the time-frame of the bash this year. Best weather for Buffalo. Not to mention, our rainy days would be over and the track we bashed at last year would be dry and packed good.

Maybe I could investigate the cost of leasing a real track if one pops up close to the city. What do you think?

Or is the BMX track good enough? I liked it.

Around the corner from my new house is a place we could fly planes and in the spring I can look for good ground. Too much snow now.

Yea leasing a track would be cool. But the BMX track was fun too. Especially walking over the slippery rocks across the stream LOL.... what ever is decided I'm 99% there...unless something crazy comes up....

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
If you drive with Woodie it takes 6 hours hehehehe. But 7 is the idea. Just go steady freddy!

I'm going to venture to say that June or July will be the time-frame of the bash this year. Best weather for Buffalo. Not to mention, our rainy days would be over and the track we bashed at last year would be dry and packed good.

Maybe I could investigate the cost of leasing a real track if one pops up close to the city. What do you think?

Around the corner from my new house is a place we could fly planes and in the spring I can look for good ground. Too much snow now.

can't wait.... I just gotta get me a buggy & a great big
bag-o-parts.... I'm definately looking forward to a 2nd Buffalo bash... Right now, I wish my ass was still in Fla.....

NY - 9 degrees w/5" of snow
Fla - 75 degrees

You guys suck.... You know who you are.....lol

Last edited:
Originally posted by ImBroken
can't wait.... I just gotta get me a buggy & a great big
bag-o-parts.... I'm definately looking forward to a 2nd Buffalo bash...

God damm!... you are gonna make me buy a buggy arent you LOL

Start puttin away them pennies.... Stop buyin computer crap....lol

Originally posted by ImBroken

You guys suck.... You know who you are.....lol

:grins: What's snow? lol.

I am 99% in for the buffalo bash as well, just give me enough notice so i can schedule the vacation days. I really liked the BMX track, fun, and close. If another real track opened up, i would be into that as well!

I'd like to make it, but I strongly doubt I will. But with the travel time, as well as bash time there, I probably won't be able to get the time off from work. :nono:

Joe - I only needed 2 days off from work when i went. I left weds night after work, and came home sunday night. was there 4 full days. airfare was cheap as was the hotel. I think i only spent about 400-500 for everything. Pretty cheap for a 4 day vacation with hotel, airplane, and spare parts.

You bet I'm going to the Buffalo bash. We have to revisit the BMX track. I wouldn't mind visiting another off road track.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

:grins: What's snow? lol.

I am 99% in for the buffalo bash as well, just give me enough notice so i can schedule the vacation days. I really liked the BMX track, fun, and close. If another real track opened up, i would be into that as well!

Yea its suckin pretty bad here on the island! Well atleast I got a snow day and I'm home... LOL Imbroken had to go to work that poor bastard
snow.jpg

holy poop!!! pretty though. I'll go see snow again, when water freezez at 70 degrees. :smoke:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

AW fiddlesticks IT! I'm gonna go!100% final ... I'm going! Was pretty down about not being able to make it to the Winter bash. I'll even bring the wife. She's never been to the falls. At least if she nags me enough about "playing" I can push her into Niagra Falls. My brother, who is also a member here at RCNT (sloeg1n) might consider it too. If his girlfriend comes, at least the wife will have someone to be with when we push the both of them in the falls if they nag us too much.

When ever my brother and I bash together she always says "Oh no, the brothers are playing again ...)

I using the same bait so that I can go. I told my wife that we can see the falls and so far it's working. so I'll more than likely make it this year.

hell ya, TEAM. get to see u here in a few months, than right after that at the buffalo bash

Hopefully my Maxx will still be in one piece after our mini-bash. What I'm really looking forward to is takeing u & ur Reflex on the track. :whip:

thats gonna be tough, since they just changed the track to members only. give me the EXACT dates u will be here, i have the race schedule here, if there is a race, u can run. otherwise, it will be parking lots only.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! U BASTARD!!!!!!!!:OMG: That will suck! I'll be there from April 9th-15th

do any of those days fall on a saturday or sunday? there is a race at the smaller track on the first sunday in april, and free open practice all saturday and saturday night. On the second sunday, there is a race at the bigger track.

Dude pick-up a calender! lol I arrive on Friday. How's the 11th? It's a Sunday.

the 11th would be the second sunday, which is a race at the BIG track. ur on!

Back