RCNT Winter Bash '04

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey - i can't view the vid here at work, due to the fact i am still on WMP 6.4 and can't download the suitable compression due to firewalls. can anyone send me a toned down version?

That would be great! Thanks mcvickj. I will pm you my address, thanks man :cheers:

NA said that track was brutal. I completely wasted my rear diff on my Savage, not even rebuildable, unless I change every part except the outer housing. :censored: Looks like a call to hpi is in order.

On my Maxx I bent, yes bent, my Racers Edge titanium front skid. And I have only just begun to survey the weekends damage...:ahh:

I will have some pics up soon, hopefully this evening. I did not get anywhere near the amount of shots mcvickj got, but I will put up what I did get.

It was a GREAT time! Bunch of very cool guys, it was nice meeting you all.

hey guys
i had a great time i wish i could of spend more time with you guys at night but i had to work ill be taking the days off next time around.
just to make you guys feel better i did lost two screws of the lx :tank: :D :D :D

Great, Martin loses two screws on a 300.00 buggy, meanwhile, T.J.'s 2000.00 tmaxx gets hammered. lol.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Great, Martin loses two screws on a 300.00 buggy, meanwhile, T.J.'s 2000.00 tmaxx gets hammered. lol.

Shhhh! His wife does not know how much he spent.....

I always said the OFNA's I see run are tuff as nails. They never seem to break.

thats 352.00 dollar buggy. 300 for the car, 50.00 for a better servo and 2 bucs for the lost screws. :D

BTW - highlife, nice to see you posting some here. Everyone at RCNT, highlife is a member from RC Universe, that came to the Winter Bash with all of us. He was a great guy, and ran the LX Pro, along with a Moster Pirate. I mentioned for him to come visit us here at RCNT, and here he is!

BTW - highlife, nice to see you posting some here. Everyone at RCNT, highlife is a member from RC Universe, that came to the Winter Bash with all of us. He was a great guy, and ran the LX Pro, along with a Moster Pirate. I mentioned for him to come visit us here at RCNT, and here he is!

are you stealing members from other forums???....LOL

Good Job! :)

After watching that video, I haver to say that is probably the BEST track I have seen. I could break poop for hours on that bad dog. One word to the buggy drivers in that video "rythm" you need some!

Last edited:
That is great footage and the track well, it's about as good as it gets. We need a decent bash on the West Coast.

hey blazer - surprisingly, I can get around that track with ease when wanting too. We were just playing around, and i wasn't in the driver's stand while running. Ask MCVickj or Imbroken how i did when i laid down some real laps.

:violin: Talk about braggin! :hehe:

hey blazer - surprisingly, I can get around that track with ease when wanting too. We were just playing around, and i wasn't in the driver's stand while running. Ask MCVickj or Imbroken how i did when i laid down some real laps.

Yeah I figured as much, it is your local track wich happens to be hard as hell so I am sure you get great practice.

thing is a friggin beast. good thing about that track is that after u drive it awhile, you race at other tracks, and they are easy as pie.

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!!! So when and where is the next bash gonna be NA????I thought I read something somewhere about Buffalo NY??If so i'll be there as it's a shorter drive for me!Hopefully i'll have my new buggy picked out an running by then!

there will definatly be a bash in buffalo this year, not sure of the dates yet - probably in the summer

there will definatly be a bash in buffalo this year, not sure of the dates yet - probably in the summer

Hopefully work won't be too heavy for me at that time. One thing is for sure, Buffalo is close enough for me to drive! If I knew about the first one, I would've been there.

Originally posted by Diver6127

Hopefully work won't be too heavy for me at that time. One thing is for sure, Buffalo is close enough for me to drive! If I knew about the first one, I would've been there.

Yea its close enough but its a pretty full day of driving one way. Probably between 8-10 hours depending on traffic and speed. Me and Imbroken took 2 days to get there just because we wanted to and I think about 7 hours to get back which wasn't too bad.

Back