RCNT Winter Bash '04

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am unable to view vids that are using that compression here at work. If anyone is willing to make me a DVD, i will be more than happy to pay whatever is necessary.

SONOFABITCH!!!

I really hated missin out on that one!

Nice job on the vids and pics NC and Wilson!

darnit - i wanna see the vid, lol

GREAT VIDEO!!! Excellent job wilsoncat! If that is the final version then I will burn that and the pictures I have on CD for the few who have requested it.

Nice job on the monkey shot NCNitro! :)

That would be great, JR - it sucks that i can't watch it, ggrrrrrr

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
That would be great, JR - it sucks that i can't watch it, ggrrrrrr

You need to find someone from your IT department and drag them down to your computer and make them install WMP9 on your system. Tell them it is work related. :)

I have thought of that, but it wouldnt fly, they would think i just wanted to download pron vids, lol.

Hi Guys,

I just temporarily pulled the video. I think I want to put it up with another host. I have a ton of websites at this host and its unlimited bandwidth, we all know what that means....as soon as you use enough of it they just jack you off there server. So when I get home I will up the video to my other host. I will work on seeing what it will take to convert and burn to DVD.

sLY

I got the hook????????? :D

msly, let me see what I can do. If possible I will cap it back to DV with no loss of quality and send it back to DVD. The internet version (30 Meg) is compressed so I wouldn't recommend sending that to DVD. I'll let you know when I get home.

dont you guys with modems use download managers?
set it up and go off do something less boring instead :) maybe even let it download as you sleep, even if you get disconnected every 2 hours or so you can set up the download manager to automatically reconnect and resume download. also increases DL speeds slightly. roll on next thursday the broady band gets whacked in and then me got some serious downloading to get done :)

looks like itll be down in 1hr 50 ish, i love RC videos !

any1 know any good sources for world/european 1/8 nitro off road championships, can't seem to be able to hold of them anywhere?

thx

Last edited:
Originally posted by Diver6127
Only 5 + mins here using broadband.

ok driver no need to rub it in :)

5 + mins that a 512k connection you got there? I'm going for the meg, get those movies down alot quicker.

Last edited:
Small? That track is anything but small.

I watched a local guy race that track while we were down there and he had no problems with speed. It's a matter of handling the track and knowing what you are doing. I do not race, and yes, I did have a difficult time navigating the track but it sure was fun. It's a shame that more people were not there to enjoy it. Maybe next time.

doby303uk - I noticed that you are in the UK. Over there, the tracks are much flatter and fast paced. Here in the USA, the tracks are much more technical and jump orienated. This is just how it is. That track is one of the largest in the USA. The back straight is almost 100 meters long.

wilsoncat - ok i didnt meant small as in overall size, but the straights between jumps, know what i mean? and more peps sure would have made a difference, would have maybe got some racing done :)

nitroaddict - not being cheecky or that but how does adding larger jumps make the track more technical :) maybe if they were mapped out a bit better or something :D

doby - not gonna be a peepee here, but your pushing it. That track is one of the most prestigous in the country, and will be hosting 2 pro series races this year, as well as a world challenge, and several ROAR national events. Just because we design tracks differently here, does not mean that they are inferior to the ones in England. During the bash, we were not racing, just playing around and having fun. When driving that track the right way, all the jumps fall into place, and I can take the whole track at almost full throttle, which is how every racer does it.

Back