NW Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seperated parent's and my sister's is the 2 weekends before mine.

Well.. It doesn't have to be right before then, we can have it after also.

Dunno about everyone else, but for me, if it's anytime before June 10th, I can't go. It'll be way too close to finals for me.

I say we have a "End OF The Summer Bash" with all they guy's that can make it in aug.

And everybody PM your schedule to me, ill give you date's and possible locations.

How about.... whoever can make a bag in spring break, tell us cuz i can make it in that time frame... I dont know how many people would actually be able to make it, but if i had an idea, i could work something out.

ummm, A-main's out, i spaced out about saturday and sunday race's, i dunno if we could get on the track.

i live in Vernonia( northwest bout 50 miles from portland) and maybe when it dries out i got a good place to bash.

Yeah I guess I could blow the dust off my old RC's and get them going again it would be cool to meet some of the old guys on here! anybody hear from new nitro fan latley? Not to sound like a spoil sport but I think everybody has diffrendt spring breaks soo it might be better to do it in the summer and with summer comes better weather!

Last edited:
yeah....... If you know a good place to bash, tell us about it if possible... that would be great!

Hmm if I rember right the place in vernonia isnt bad but the drive out to vernonia is hell does anybody have any ideas??

Hey Spring break is next week for me IDK about u guys!

Alright,I'm going to A-main on spring break,If anybody want's directions just ask and ill give them to you.Eric give me a call you should have my number,i think,we really need to organize this now.

All this nice weather, we have been running my backyard track... :cheers:

I got an ider we will steal CG Maxx's back yard,,,, j/k

I found out that my spring break starts on the 30th I've got 2 week's off,whoever wants to meet up with me,give me your schedule,number and or e-mail so i can contact you for times and dates.

2 WEEKS!!!! My spring break starts the 19th and it goes to the 27th. I'm going tuesday night to Amain indoor in vancouver because its free practice. I really doubt alot of people can make it tho. I'm just going to practice for race days........ if anyone wants meet me there, just pm me! cya

-Eric-

I might show but i doubt it,and this blow's that are break's don't match up.

I might make it out there on practice so i can drop some 2wd buggy poop off for your brother cause i don't do 2wd buggys anymore.

I've got tires,i think a couple tamiya plugs,and a 1600 battery for him,you'll need to put a plug on it though,and I've probablly got some other poop lying around that he could use.

Back