NW Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet.. did you know the deal is finally over between me and Rush? go check it out.

Congrats,you finally finished the deal,remind me to check anything before we trade. :n00bie:

How did I MISS this thread?

CG Nice track, but the thing about being Oregonian is WHO CARES ABOUT THE RAIN. That just means "traction." :D

Pedester, Tarant, Grants Pass here too, wife and I will jump in with our GT's, and **maybe** a buggy too. :D So is this goin' on or not? :D

well the problem we have ran into is,I've attempted to contact people and have got no reply's,My car is down,so i would have to run my dad's,but the biggest problem is are break's don't match up,so what I'm thinking we should do is set up a date on a weekend,and notify everybody who want's to go or is considering,I've tried contacting people and have had no luck,I'm looking at A-main Raceway in vancouver,we would have a hobby shop on site,and a track,there's also a field behing there we might could drive in but i dunno,here's the site for more info on the track www.amainraceway.com i think we should set up a time around the begging of june or end of june,PM PM PM PM for more info,I've tried contacting people,lmk I'm looking at june 4-5,lmk if any of those day's are good for anybody,also suggestions would be nice,e-mail,I'm me,ill be on majority of each day,I also need to know what town your located in. my e-mail is t-maxxracer@trekconnection or [email protected]

Thanks
Ian

The good news is... ill probably have a new car by the time we get to bash (if its gonna be in the summer...) I'm currently looking at a Savage SS (not the 4.6, too expensive)... So... Ill get some MAJOR bashing in then...

Yeah Right,your full of it,Are you keeping your 1/8 buggy?

Great place to get together would be at the Lazy M farms track near Canby. It is about 10 miles East of Woodburn. 2 huge tracks with drivers stands and rock piles for the crawlers as well. :2cents:

do you have a web site addy for it,Phone number for it?

Canby I could do, Vancouver . . . . meh . . . .

A place closer to the OR/WA border (I.E. PDX) would be better for most involved, esp. any Norcal pple. I've heard a lot about Lazy M here and there, and seen some pics but that is private land, correct? Would have to inform the owners a large group is about to descend on their property. :D

You could also post it on bashingspots.com, but again you may want to get owner's permission, or note that it's private land before posting.

I'd say we could do it at my place, lots of room and people could even camp here but . . . my track sucks ass. :D

well from what i seen it was just a field but i dunno who own's it.ill check it out for sure though,if you want to do it at your place that would be cool,even though your track sucks,but i bet a couple of us could help you improve it.

Got Nitro? said:
Yeah Right,your full of it,Are you keeping your 1/8 buggy?
Have I ever been full of something? :hammer: Well I would keep my buggy no matter what. I could get a loan from my dad if I needed to. The savage I was talking about was sold, but I still get next if the buyer backs out so it is possible. Ill have to look around. Not sure if I want a savage.

If you think about getting rid of the buggy,call me,you should have my number i would think,I'm sure i can make you a deal.savage's are awesome,i recomend it for you.

Dude.. get over it... You can't handle the sweetness of my buggy so I'm not gonna sell it to you.... But seriously... it took me so long to save up for it and all that and i have 0% intent on selling it to ANYONE.

Last edited:
I CAN handle it,you misspelled can I'm sure you did,well if you do sell it I'm gonna slap you,but i will still cream you at the track,my SN is gonna go Rally,ill see how that works out.

cool. I always wanted to see a rally car... I don't think it would be able to take the jumps at the track tho.

You haven't seen my driving,it will jump,trust me.

Lazy M is located on private property, but Paul welcomes drivers to come out and run the track on weekends....no appointment necessary. He usually charges $5 for the day and has two tracks side-by-side to run on. Definately the best outdoor tracks in the area...IMO.

Got a addresse?or a phone number?Or a map location?

Alright well we seriouslly need to account for who can make it,this obviouslly didn't make the spring break deadline,so I'm shooting for june,july area,I can not get a count of who can make it,ill be at a-main race way,i have directions,i need to know what day's of the week are good,I'm shooting for the last week of june or 4th july weekend,Seriouslly i need to know who can make it,i have to get a count so i can talk to the owner of the track. PM your info so i can get back to you asap.

http://www.amainraceway.com/content/contact.asp there's the directions,A-main is located in vancouver,or we could do canby but i dunno how canby looks,if there's any more suggestions don't hesitate to tell me.

Alright i got a schedule, July 2-3,They don't have any series,,21 size engines can only run on saturday,It's $10 for a all day pass,sunday there is cts race's

They open at 10am and close at 9pm on saturdays,sundays they open at 10am and they close at 6pm,I've got phone numbers directions,lmk I'm dead serious about this,I've got 3 people beside's myself that can make it,lmk if there's anymore of you.

Last edited:
Well, we can also drive .21's on wednesday cuz thats Nitro race day. But that would be really hard for the people who work to make it on a weekday.

I GOT A RC10GT!!!!! now i can run that all the time (except elec. days)... So when my buggy breaks down, i can drive my gt. :cheers:

My friend from pittsburgh, pa (i used to live there) is coming up in August and he's bringing his XB8... I think he might want to come to a rcnt bash even tho he isn't a member here.

Back