NW Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys... On spring break i'm gonna try to set up a bash. I don't know exactly when, but I'm gonna see what the outcome will be before i start this whole set up thing. I know a few people who live in Oregon that might be able to make it. So if anyone want to try and start one, let me know. If you know more people who might want to come... try to contact them. Thanks. If you have any questions at all, just post, i will keep checking this thread.

I'm up in yakima Washington and seriously would enjoy a get together I wouldn't mind traveling a few hours either.

A decent Idea might be to hold it on or near the first of a month. I'd be more than happy to coe as long as we had a few bashers. Two boys a savage a t-maxx and a ofna buggy

I live in Medford Or about 4hour south of portland I would be interested and I know of a few other guys who might be intrested but I would need more info

Sounds good! well... Thats kinda hard to do it at the beginning of a month cuz i have school... I'm just saying since spring break is coming up, kids don't have school so maybe if someone on here has children also into rc, that would make a much bigger crowd and more fun. But I understand that many people are going away during spring break which is kinda hard, but ill try to figure something out. I always wanted to go to a big bash, I've never gone to any before.

Tarant said:
I live in Medford Or about 4hour south of portland I would be interested and I know of a few other guys who might be intrested but I would need more info
cool! this is getting better and better. Once i see a good amount of people wanting to come, ill find an exact time and date.

You can count me in! Ill talk to ryhton and Itsmesag

NNNNIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEEE i hope this really becomes a sweet bash.....

dayummm, why is it i always have to live so far away from everyone??????:hammer:

Lol... I hear ya.... I used to live in PA a month ago and there was like noone there that I could run my cars with besides my friend and my brother.... O ya, my 11 year old brother Brian will be coming also with his HB Lightning. He has an RG in it and a THS pipe but thats about it. My car is a XTM x-term Pro with a Novarossi 21SB and JP2 pipe and I got a MX3 for it.

Eric count me in, I'm always up for bash's

Pedester is from Grants Pass u should ask him after all it is your thing

I would love to attend. (Assuming its not too far away, and I have no other plans.)

Where abouts were you planning on holding it?
I know of a killer track in Cottage Grove...

-Jonathan Repp
[email protected]

SWEET I havent found any really good bashing spots so.... that track sounds really good! Can you tell us what its like? thanks.

I hit A-main in vancouver and that track is awesome, you should concider that track as well.

The first thing we need to do is to look at the weather, location of the members, and a date.

If your interested in getting together, Make a post with your City and State and the Month you think there will be good weather. From there we can find a place and date that will work for the most people.

Lets get going on the first RCNT NWCB. :D

YES YES YES there is a hand full of us here in washington. and a bunch in Oregon. then the cali guys.. I think meeting in the middle whould be good :2cents:

Hey, Ed... Would you wanna come to this bash if everything works out? Its gonna be in the time frame of March 18-25... I live in Portland, Oregon and i would be willing to drive about an hour if theres somewhere that you guys know that is a good bashing spot, knowing that back in PA i had to drive at least 1 1/2 hrs to all my tracks. now its only 20 mins for each. The ONLY problem with the indoor track in Vancouver is that its kinda small, and if we are gonna have alot of people, it might be too crammed. BUT the good thing is that weather doesn't matter cuz it is indoor........... How can I find the weather in March already? I have no clue cuz weather.com only has the max of a 10 day forecast. Tell me if you know how. thanks.

ZANDOR said:
YES YES YES there is a hand full of us here in washington. and a bunch in Oregon. then the cali guys.. I think meeting in the middle whould be good :2cents:
Thats a good idea but the drive just to the border of CALI from portland is OVER 6 hrs so... I dont thank thats gonna happen for me... i think the CALI guys should go to the WCB not the NWCB cuz it would be the same drive for them.

Dude the weather in march sucks, it could be rainy or sunny, i suggest we find a indoor place, vancouver a-main is kinda small, i dunno about canby,There's another track but I'm forgetting it.

Here's a ider, for everybody going why don't you post your location and suggestion's on a area

Camas,Washington

A-Main Raceway Vancouver

GREAT idea Ian.. Thanks for the input on the weather also. If it will be that type of weather (rain, sun, rain, etc) then if there is like an outdoor offroad place, it would be all muddy anyway... I say

Portland, Oregon

A-Main Raceway Vancouver

Last edited:
Back