NW Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its about a 7 hour drive to So. OR..
If all works out, Its not to bad.
I just worry about the weather that time of year.

I worry about the weather all year in Washington State, damn rain. It would be nice to run outside, can geat crazier then. Maybe we should look at summer months. Just a thought, I would be up for it depending on work schedule.

well if ryhton and I rented a van we could pick up some people on the way. to say like salem OR thats like a 7 hour drive ++++ for us I say we do a wcb
lets out do the ECB.. Woodie needs a vacation anyway.

Well, I have nothing to do during spring break... so That would be a good time to have a bash. I would really like to have it outdoor but the stupid rain here sucks. So..... i think we have to go indoor cuz I dont feel like driving in Muck all day.

This is off topic but does anyone who races at Amain raceway Vancouver Know the times for the Winter Rage for yesterday and today? I'm thinking about going. thanks.

YAY the thread's back!

Dude i think winterrage start's at like opening to closing time but I'm not totally sure, check out there site www.amainraceway.com

:idea: We could also do like a End of the summer bash, I think that could work out too,unless everybody take's vacation like me.

eastern washington is really nice all summer long, nothing but sunshine.. then again it is not really centrally located.

I would be willing to attend and maybe helpout once I get there.. other than that I am pretty busy..

We really need somone to head this thing up find places schedules etc.. I for one am just to busy for such an undertaking

I got to looking on the calendar, how is april 2nd or we could bash on apirl 9th, Check with your scheduels, Pm me or Buggyracer and will figure it out, also Pm us your location, that might help to. I think weekends would be better in case some people have to work during the week, Location suggestion's would be nice, I thik A-main is our best bet, the tracks nice and the HS is right there, I'm looking for easy to find locations and i haven't seen anything specific beside's a old MX track but that's 40 miles north of portland, lmk me and eric will figure this out.

Yeah... feel free to pm us anytime. I checked out the indoor track today and ill tell you that it is in perfect condition. Electric racing is is so fun to watch too! The track has improved by alot from the last time i was there. I think that will be a sweet place.

Pedester was reffering to my track in Cottage Grove, but with the weather we have here in Oregon, it won't be dry enough to have a big turnout until probably May. I am planning on having a big bash with a bunch of locals sometime in May or June and you guys are welcome to come...the more the merrier.

I just spent last Saturday at Red Frog R/C in Forest Grove. They have an indoor offroad track similar in size to A-main. Everyone has been dinging on him to take out the onroad track that is adjacent and just build a premier big offroad track, maybe that will be done by the time you guys are planning your bash.

Here are a couple pics of my track:

59944871.gif

59944901.gif

Thanks! That track looks sick... nice job. can you tell me the address of the track so i can find directions to it if we are going? thanks.

That's a pretty nice track, wish i had room to do something like that.

In my new house there is a HUGE storage space under the house and later we might put in a Half pipe in there or maybe a rc Track! (yeah right) but its worth wishing for! you never know. The half pipe is more likely to happen :LoL: maybe if i get an electric :)

If in Oregon I might be able to make this one a represent RCNT staff. Let me know what the dates are and where.

i think we can do that, if eric would make up his mind.

Just let me know if you want to do something at my place in late May or June, and possibly give me some type of count so will know what to expect.

Jeff

My last day of school is June 14th... so that would be good to do it like in the same week or something is possible.. Another thing we could do is we could go to like your track on the weekend or something. It doesn't have to be like summer or spring break. I'm always free on the weekends.

I was wondering where this thread went....

I will probably plan something at my place for the 1st or 2nd weekend in June. I will be out of town the from the 17th through the 26th.

Jeff

ehh count me out I've got My B-day

A birthday that last two weekends?.....you must be special. :horsecrap

Back