Milpitas/San Jose, CA Area

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow? That's my birthday! HAHA. Maybe I could get a buggy for my birthday.

Ill come down one weekend, I'm up in Pleasanton. Let me know when you guys are meeting up. My ride is out of service currently so I can't make it out tomorrow. :(

Cool, no problem, I am sure we will be there again next weekend if it is sunny and dry enough. It gets to be a lake out there when it rains hard enough.

Track repair is a must after a rain to get all the debris out of the way.

I will post up here again next week to know for sure that we are going.:)

Looks like it will be sunny again this weekend and we are going out to bash around again if anyone is interested!:)

Looks like this Sunday out to play again.

Anyone up for a Bash?

eh I'm up at antioch on saturday for the the final day of a points series. You should go up to prairie city right outside of sacramento on march 22nd for a big points series race. The track that they have looks so cool!

check it out http://www.pcrcraceway.com/Track_Pictures.html

Ill try next week with you guys if you are going to bash.

That does look cool.

As far as next week, it's supposted to be raining. We shall see. Hopefully it will be dry enough.

Oh, just watching that video got my palms all sweaty and I swear I smell nitro all of a sudden. I'm so in for the next meet up. The weekend of the 23rd looks to be a wash :yes:

But any weekend after that and I'm there. Elmer, I'll PM you and get some details.

Very cool!

Yeah, this weekend will be to wet to play, but hopefully next weekend will be dry.

Just FYI the dirt out there is clay, so when it is dry it is almost like cement with a light coat of dusty dirt on top.

What kind of vehicle do you have?

I got a Robitronics Mantis last year and have broken it in enough to start doing some race tuning. I've bashed around in some really loose dusty soil and it really hung in there. The drifting was more than expected, but it was always in control. I suspect some wheel alignment and tuning will get this under control better.

Well I finally got my buggy brushless'd but I'm just waiting to get a LiPo then I'll go to some tracks.

Any one ready for this Saturday? Sunday I am busy, but Saturday I will be free! (I hope) :)

Guy's I came across this posting, I'm new I hope I'm responding correctly. I am interested in checking out this area in Morgan Hill or any other area in San Jose. I did not see the directions or an address, can you please provide.

Thanks.

What part of San Jose are you located in Dysman?

Back