kyosho usa-1 user manual

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bogman

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I recently got a kyosho usa-1 nitro truck, which I want to recondition. I do not have any user manuals and would like to know if anybody can help me get my hands on this info. Cheers... bogman

Welcome to RCNT. Rcdocuments does not have the USA-1 manual listed, but try sending a pm to Monkey Wrench. He has owned a few of those rigs and might be able to help you out. Good luck. :cheers:

Yup! I have an electronic copy of one I will gladly e-mail your way! Just PM me an e-mail address and I'll shoot one over to ya!

Be aware, though, it is a large file, so if your ISP has a limit to file sizes, make sure you have at least 10 Mb capacity.

Hi Monkey wrench. Thank you for the reply to my question for help on the kyosho usa-1 truck. Yes please send me the docs to [email protected].
cheers. mw

Bogman, I've tried sending two different versions and they both were bounced. You may want to try www.rcdocuments.com as FastEddy did receive a copy and I think he may have uploaded it to the site. If not, share an alternate e-mail and I'll try again.

kyosho nitro USA-1 manual

Monkey Wrench. I am using cable internet, do you know why the files bounced? I have this puppy on the bench and cannot do anything until I know what I am looking at. I dont want to unscrew anything without the manual. I would appreciate it if you could try to resend them. Thanks Wrench.. [email protected]

Bogman, I've tried sending two different versions and they both were bounced. You may want to try www.rcdocuments.com as FastEddy did receive a copy and I think he may have uploaded it to the site. If not, share an alternate e-mail and I'll try again.

Just go to my site and download it.
Most likely the file is to large to fit into your mailbox.

USA-1 Nitro

Yup! I have an electronic copy of one I will gladly e-mail your way! Just PM me an e-mail address and I'll shoot one over to ya!

Be aware, though, it is a large file, so if your ISP has a limit to file sizes, make sure you have at least 10 Mb capacity.

Hey Monkey Wrench, can you send me an electronic copy to [email protected] please.

Damn guys quit opening the door we are trying to let the dust settle!