Keurig Addict

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt like you were a tea drinker... LOL

You're grinding up Herbs? Where are you stashing the bodies before you grind them up?

Moving up in the world... Picked up one of these models for my beans. Works mint! It is nice to have the continuous aspect and the grinding settings...

Keurig grinder.jpg

I have one similar to it myself. I love it.

Wow, Id have to buy herb in bulk to use that thing hahahaha I kid I kid! :p

Is it just me or does everyone that grinds their own beans feel that they are "downgrading" when they drink coffee out?

Is it just me or does everyone that grinds their own beans feel that they are "downgrading" when they drink coffee out?
We grind our own because it's the best we can get. Everything else pales in comparison. Two days ago I was so tired coming home in the dark that I felt obligated to stop at Dunkin' Donuts. Only the second time I've been there in a year. It sucked, both times. It was about 8 at night, the rush was over and it had that burnt taste. When I lived in New York I probably drank 30,000 cups of Dunkin' coffee and NEVER had a bad cup. New York LIVES for coffee. Tennessee just lives for moonshine and meth.

In one of our parishes..... yea, meth took over for a while.

but i was referring to my sig line collection. :)

I wont hardly drink any coffee but what I make and I dont even grind it myself...maybe I'll start trying it.

If you get a decent grinder (I prefer the burr-type mills like you see at the big coffee shops) and some good beans, you won't go back to the canned stuff.

Donut shop by K cups is my absolute favorite. I caught it on sale at best buy last night while getting my new PC.

My Doctor's latest prescription for me:

1a4c_prescription_mug.jpg

so what.....grind and brew,or do you grind the night before?should a fresh grind have some breath time?......we have been using foldiers columbian roast,one tbs per cup is our mix

Back