Keurig Addict

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried 8'oclock cups, starbucks (figured it's strong/burnt flavor would come through at least), dunkin donuts and a couple others. To me, they all taste the same out a a keurig. Outside of the keurig, they all taste completely different. Could just be crappy water at my office, even though it's "filtered" through this contraption that was put in in place of bottled water.

There is an 8 oclock Kcup also several different varieties, how is the lipton Kcup when I worked there a few years ago I got a stockpile of the bags. I drink the celestial seasonings teas now for the Keurig, been leery of the Lipton K cups myself just didn't know if it would taste the same.

The ONLY K-cups I've used are Sam's Club 100% Colombian Arabica. EXCELLENT!
You can only do it in a regular cup or just over half a mug. Those little K-cups are not meant for mugs.
It just gets watered down.

You can also try a "purge" rinse on the Keurig. run it through a brew cycle with no K-cup in it and then running your coffee.

E=MC2.png

Really enjoying my Keurig 2.0 and the My K-Cup filter for it. I can use my home-ground beans again!
Coffee O'Clock.jpg

Back