How not to advertise a RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctimewaster

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have seen some disturbing images over my time searching for used rc's some of the worst culprits is people's horrible ugly feet included in there ad's that i wish they would not put in there. This is a fine example "Please everyone do not do that" including this!

I got to start with this one..I'm sorry i had to do this!

b171f7c8-6c3f-4846-8535-ef101f2f883e.jpg

I have seen some disturbing images over my time searching for used rc's some of the worst culprits is people's horrible ugly feet included in there ad's that i wish they would not put in there. This is a fine example "Please everyone do not do that" including this!

I got to start with this one..I'm sorry i had to do this!

View attachment 181333
Mom is still a popular tatt these days. lol. I thought that as a prison tatt anyway lol

I just say that because I’m inked up head to toe but I did my time before out my stupidity I caused and had to go through. Refused to drink the water smelled like piss didn’t eat there food refused that. It’s definitely not place you want to go to.

I love ink work put no lie have some really regret

Mom is still a popular tatt these days. lol. I thought that as a prison tatt anyway lol
Funny enough I went to court today over my home grow weed adventure's for personal use i'm not going to prison but i got a $800 fine and they confiscated $600 worth of growing product's...The magistrate recommended i apply for medicinal cannabis from a doctor but that will only have CBD in it...it was nice of him to say that.

This must of been buried at some time then exhumed then put on Facebook ready for sale.
410986030_24877805021866607_4986123578122173985_n.jpg

People and there damn feet or foot in this case there's no stopping them.

423885125_25067262049539067_5819929512581858322_n.jpg

I think that is part of the plan... Always gotta sneak a foot or toe in the pic.
The seller still has it for sale he should of added the other foot to speed up the sale.

Back