What are you thankful for?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Hey y'all. Now that Christmas is right around the corner, I have been thinking about all of the things and people that I am thankful for in this life. To start it off, I am thankful for being able to have a good education and a roof over my head and food on my plate. I am also thankful for my family and friends. I just wanted to say that I am thankful that a google search 1 year ago led me to this forum and to all of you amazing people. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms and helping me solve all my rc related problems and just life in general. I couldn't be more thankful for the amazing people in my life and the things that you guys and other people do for me and everyone else. I feel like this forum is like a big family and no-one judges other people (except for the Nomis incident which we don't talk about because he was completely and utterly wrong :hehe:) and I am very thankful for that. Thank you guys, for being there for people when they need help, and not judging people for not knowing things when they are new to the hobby. Love you guys as a family.

Dude, for a 14yo that's pretty deep. Mad respect. 👊🤝😁✌️

I'm thankful for my fam, that I am finally employed again and for RCs and RCTalk (and AF) being so awesome with such awesome peeps!

bitmoji-20181015102813.png

Morning gentlemen,

I'm thankful I wake up everyday and able to go to work. Which I love doing. So it's not work to me. I protect people and there property. Installing fire sprinklers. All over the state of New Jersey.

I'm thankful for my Daughter being healthy and happy. And that I'm able to provide for her. And keep a roof o er head and food in are bellies.

And this RCtalk forum. RCT has to be the best on line RC forum there is. Like you both said @Lukedavis & @Smilinbri there are some down to earth awesome guys here. That all look out for each other. There is no judgment here. Like there is on the other name brand sites. All are welcome here. From the smallest to the largest. They all bash, race, crawl, fly, float the same way... and it's all about helping and learning. Your never to old to learn something new..

And as for the hick up from time to time from ignorant people. No matter where you go will always have one pop up time to time.

So I'm also thankful for all you guys here. As we are one big RC family community around here. We like busting balls and haven good laughs. It's all in good fun..
So thank you to @WoodiE that built the best RC forum on line. Even though he has a bunch of other ones also. RCT is the best one out there. SO THANK YOU!!

hope you all have a great day....

I thank God every day for all the blessings he has provided me in this life. I'm thankful to be blessed with the capacity to buy and test RC electronics, even if it feels like half of the internet wants to try and discredit all the work I've done, lol. I'm thankful for my wife and my mom. I'm thankful for my job which I think is pretty amazing considering where I started out in life. I'm also thankful for all the friends I've made here in these forums.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Animated-Gif-Images-For-Christmas-3848000309.gif

thankful for awesome people I've met on this forum and AF, thankful for my Mom, Dad, and my 5 crazy siblings, awesome RCs, and a God who saved me.
and, for oreos.
Oreo's are the BEST. Change my mind lol.
Dude your signature is so funny lol

my dad that gets me parts and takes me to the track
My uncle for getting me into this hobby
And now I'm trying to get him back into it and drag him up to the track.
But his car has been sitting there broken in his pit bag and leaking shock oil for about 4 months now. :(
That makes a great christmas present! Ill steal his pit bag, Ill fix up his car, and wrap his pit bag in wrapping paper and there is his present he payed for. I just fixed it. Lol
I might also sneak in his house and see what I can steal from the workbench. Looking for a spare esc and a motor. Maybe a new build coming up with those electronics 🤔
we need a 😐 in the reaction thingy.
@WoodiE
We need that.
We also need this as a reaction:
🫠

Last edited:
OEROs
The offbrand OREO, but the O's and the E's are sold sperately.
Always has to be double stuffed for me
Regular ones = too much cookie, not enough cream
Double stuffed = 50/50 on the cookie and cream = enough
Mega stuffed = too much cream, not enough cookie
Thins = why do they even make those
Gold Oreos = if you don't like chocolate, but I don't taste any chocolate in the regular ones so what makes the difference.
Oreos in chocolate milk are pretty good
Oreos dipped in hershy's syrup and with chocolate milk = 😍
Oreos dipped in hershy;s syrup and with chocolate milk topped with chocolate chips = 😍
Oreos with regular milk = 🫠

OEROs
The offbrand OREO, but the O's and the E's are sold sperately.
Always has to be double stuffed for me
Regular ones = too much cookie, not enough cream
Double stuffed = 50/50 on the cookie and cream = enough
Mega stuffed = too much cream, not enough cookie
Thins = why do they even make those
Gold Oreos = if you don't like chocolate, but I don't taste any chocolate in the regular ones so what makes the difference.
Oreos in chocolate milk are pretty good
Oreos dipped in hershy's syrup and with chocolate milk = 😍
Oreos dipped in hershy;s syrup and with chocolate milk topped with chocolate chips = 😍
Oreos with regular milk = 🫠
What I do is get a pack of mega stuffed and take one whole row and take the cream off and separate an Oreo and add the cream to it and do that for the whole row until I have a super mega ultra omega stuffed Oreo and have to eat it sideways lol.

What I do is get a pack of mega stuffed and take one whole row and take the cream off and separate an Oreo and add the cream to it and do that for the whole row until I have a super mega ultra omega stuffed Oreo and have to eat it sideways lol.
But the thing is, who eats the cookie part? The cream is the best, and only the best.
We should migrate to the Oreo thread if we still want to talk about oreos. Lol