Florida RC Races this weekend in Tampa Bay area ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanDewey

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Heard that there is going to be some "big time" RC racing this weekend in this area (Pinellas County which includes St Petersburg, Clearwater, etc.) I have used googly and other to search and can not find any information for 2024.

If there IS racing 'here' why do they not make announcements or advertise it. I am NOT referring to SS in Tampa, FL. They have racing every week.

Any big races? Not that I know of
Look at roar regionals lists and see what region they have you listed for and look for bigger roar races in your area.
Club racing is always fun. But big races are funner. But also more expensive.

Is this parking lot street racing? Around 2010 it was hard here. Closer to midnight the more people.

Is this parking lot street racing? Around 2010 it was hard here. Closer to midnight the more people.
I do not know ANYTHING about this alleged event. I searched RC magazines, ROAR, everything I could think of. Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo . I found nothing.

I heard about it from people I barely know who said "you're into RC, right? Going to the races this weekend?"

I do not know ANYTHING about this alleged event. I searched RC magazines, ROAR, everything I could think of. Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo . I found nothing.

I heard about it from people I barely know who said "you're into RC, right? Going to the races this weekend?"
Check your local RC groups on FB. Maybe call and ask local hobby shops. Ever tried ChatGPT? I bet that could find it.

What I do
Facebook is the main communication for RC around my area. That's why I'm on it so much.
That's why I'm thinking he's not finding anything on Google. It's likely just a local bunch getting together.

Only 1 week after the event someone sent this to me.....

I would not have entered, but I would have stopped by to watch for a while.

image000000.jpg

Back