Discount R/C - Buyer Beware!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually "liable" is the term for slanderous statments in print....

imnotsure.....

let me clear up somthing that should be so clear already:

atomikmaxx...... jason... my brother.... his sales from stuff he bought.

discountrcparts......lionel (owner).... when you buy here you buy from here. jason owns nothing; he offers a pay pal option through continuum designs ( which is a seperate company , and no not owne by him either). you don't have to pay thru pay pal...use any method you want.

if you're dealing with atomik maxx.... you're dealing with an individual on your own.... period. There was no mistake here on our part in any legal sense.

whether or not allowing him access to the pay pal account was good or bad is now our call not anyones here. Further, the item was sent, no one tried ripping mike off..... all that happened is the package is late, but it was returned via mail and never made it the first time. now who can control that?

everyone is acting like he ripped mike off...... not even close.

No No Eddy - he has a big bad attorney with big brass balls that would file for an injunction and after granted would pursue for slander. He's a badass!

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! This guy is like the energizer bunny "his mouth keeps on going and going."

And you better go back and read your own statements - if Slander is your name then slander is your game. I think there are plenty of false assumptions on your part. But hey, what the hell do I know?!?!?

big typo..... " the attorney was not to find a loophole" christian had said that it was and i told him it was for another purpose.

Fast eddy.....

discountrparts was caught in the middle .... not mike. mike and my brother were the only two people in this... and we got pulled in.

for the 80th time...... we did not sell this to mike. we did not get the money. Eddie i can't break it down for you any further....

This is better than T.V. This guy has changed his story more times than I change my underwear in a week.

well here's my 2 cents on the whole matter...you can't save face at this point discountman. I know i'll never buy from you. Everyone on this board will never buy from you. Your attitude sucks and you need a timeout. Admit you were wrong get over it. Maybe you should have thought twice about giving your brother access to the paypal account in the first place. Besides, sounds like he's a big boy and can get his own account.

oh yeah, and woodie was just informing the board of how his experience was. Just like using ebay and giving feedback. He started digging the hole you're in, you just made it deeper

Last edited:
Discountman - YOU werent involved until YOU came on here spoutin off you jazzy attorney flash. All because someone said BEWARE! Nobody said to toss you to the bottom of the sea Charlie!

Beware - Coffee Hot (oh poop, slander, the coffee wasn't THAT hot!)

discountman, in case you missed this, i wanted to show it to you again. i'm not trying to tell you how you should run your company, or what you should or shouldn't do. i'm just giving you my opinion.

You need to learn to SHUT THE fiddlesticks UP, Eat Crow for about 2 seconds, and move on.

Don’t you think a letter like this would have put a rest to the situation?

in the words of fasteddy

Michael,
I apologize that circumstances beyond my control have interfered with our business relationship. I can assure you that I am doing everything possible to make sure this wont happen to anyone else in the future. I’m sorry that you got caught in the middle of an unforeseeable mishap. What if anything can I do to repair our relationship?

With all Sincerity,
Discount Man.

Damn! I can't even count how many times Çh®i§tiªñ has owned dicount man.

discountman- even though I am not even involved in this you should just quit now while you have a sliver of dignity left because from looks it Çh®i§tiªñ is just warming up.

I'll stop spamming now.

Last edited:
Originally posted by discountman
Fast eddy.....

discountrparts was caught in the middle .... not mike. mike and my brother were the only two people in this... and we got pulled in.

for the 80th time...... we did not sell this to mike. we did not get the money. Eddie i can't break it down for you any further....

You just don't get it do you.

Show this to your lawer....
You are one stupid Mother fiddlesticker.........

Who gives a hoot if it was your brother, your company name is being hurt by HIS actions. SUE THE poop OUT OF YOUR BROTHER then beat the crap out of him, think hell get the message?

Fellow RCNT members, Please make a post of how many dollars you have spent on your RCs in the las year so this Bad Ass can see the power of this forum. Maybe, Just maybe, he will understand that we don't care who is at fault we just wanted his assurance that it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

I have spent over $5,400.00 this year.

freedom of speech stops at slander.....

My attitude is just fine, all the posts have been honest an with out "flame". I have andle this as best as I could but all you guys want is the owner to cry and beg for your amusement. How can I do that when this sale was not even from this company?

to the person who claimed the story changed.... go back and read it..... fact for fact it's the same.

I have said this 20 times and here it is again; i'm not trying to save sales; i'm trying to right a wrong....... if the board members don't want to b uy from us that is fine.... no one here is trying to get them to do that.

I want to correct a huge mistake made on this subject... that's all i'm after....... shop where you want; that is not what this is about.

A little under $1000.00

I myself have spent $4,000++ this year. and i'm still going strong.

imnotsure.....

i saw it... i was just waiting for the profane part to drop off so i could read it. the answer is no... that letter would not help because mike was not caught in the middle of anything...we were.

lol

i've been polite and professional and chritain could not "own" me even if he had a pink slip in his hand....:cheers:

we can flame or we can get at the truth. it seems like the truth really doesn't matter at this point.

Close to $1500 in the past 1.5yrs....

I've read on here that you can say things that are unpopular with some members and that you would never get kicked off of this board... I hope it's true.. cause I love this board.. :) For Gods sake.. why dont we just kill this guy.. run him over and back up again!! I've read this thing over and over today.. The man runs a business.. I believe he has just discovered a serious flaw in the way its run (HIS BROTHER).. Should he be doomed? killed? sued? run out of business???? He came on, offered a version and I stress just a version of what happened.... why is everyone so hell bent on him bearing more responsibility? I think he owes everyone a thank you more than an apology.. because a weakness in his business has been discovered and he can now act on it... atleast show some understanding for a mistake that he really has basically zero liability in... I'm sorry... but damn! he'd been better off f***ing somebody sister and and killing a couple of others just for the laughs... Dont hate me!! :) I'm just not as emotional as some.. Peace

OMG please don't post what you guys spend on rc....:egad:

I'm in it for the hobby and not the money.... Seriously guys, i've seen it before , you're trying to make me sorry I lost you as customers and it won't happen.

The business does well and it's getting better. All i want is to resolve we were not a part of this. spend what you like where you like it won't effect us in any way.

I'm tryin to be honest here...... I just want to get our name off this. that's all.

keep your money... after all it is yours.

First off I would never do buisness with you for one reason. You are deceiving both you and your brothers customers by sharing the paypal account for the sole purpose of tricking the buyer into thinking he is dealing with a good company, with a good paypal rating. You are obviosly a dishonest buisnessman no matter how you slice it, and I will take my rc buisness elsewhere.

ncnitro....

there is no deception going on.... i own both businesses and I run them as best they run. i need to stress that mike is getting his item... it was sent before all this even played out.

once again shop where you want..... i encourage it.

indy.............. thanks for the post.....good to see a light at the end of the tunnel...:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back