Check this out: New commercial

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man my mom watched that and she jumped sent it to my grandma and then called her so I could hear her scream... Man It was funny... Who is next... I think his name is vincemaxx119 when he comes over.

Yeah, my buddy sent this to me telling me to crank up the volume to hear the supercharger kick in. It freaked the hell out of me :)

That was awsome. I replayed it, and it scared me again!

I've seen better :x

seriously.... i used to have this SICK link.... ill see if i can find it

Stupid commercial even after I read the posts I still got scared

Mt wife and I just had to peal ourselves off the damn ceiling. That was sooo damn funny.

Darin

Originally posted by dougc
Man my mom watched that and she jumped sent it to my grandma and then called her so I could hear her scream... Man It was funny... Who is next... I think his name is vincemaxx119 when he comes over.
you sent it to your grandma, wtf is wrong with you, I sent my grandma a virus scare one time and my mom slapped the hell out of me.....guess it's better that RS43Drifter's grandmother thinking I'm the anti-Christ.....

Anyway, there are so many damn versions of stuff like that ont he web....when i heard turn the volume up....I knew it right then.I showed one to my ex girlfriend one day of a house and you had to find the "hidden message" damn she got about 3 inches from the screen looking so hard with my ...ummm I guess we can call them after market speakers....anyway when that dude screamed, I swear I thought she was gonna claw me to death when she sprung back grabbed me....those were the bad kinda stratch marks...

Back