Best Monster Truck out there!?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
savage all the way !! i just got one and it is pretty much indestructible !!

got a mammoth on the way and its my first new truck so i'll let you know but i did have a used raptor which was indestructable until my sulky mate ran over it cause his car couldnt catch it off road. he don't get to race me no more.

Not much has been said about the LOSI LST2. It is strong, good radio and just a awsome rig. You can get parts easy enough also. Did I mention it is fast as hell :)

that is because there are so many savage fan boys, don't get me wrong the savage is the next new nitro truck I buy but I think my LST2 is the cats A$$ and we know how I feel about the cats A$$:p:

cool cat, I did not get a mammoth because of all the weak spots on them.Also The guy at the LHS told me the mammoth was nothing compared to the LST2.I also like the savage, but the LST has them beat from what every one said.

savage hands down, its a proven standard,i've not broken a single part in over 6 months of bashing, i hit a tractor plow at 35+. popped a turn buckle off, and split the hood, popped the buckle back on, and i was off and running in less than 1 min. what more could you ask for.

OK, but who has a nicer radio system than the LST2 and the LST2 XXL out of the box RTR?

LST2 no question about it! LOSI RULES! Savage is a close second. I want one , it is stronger than a T Maxx.

This ? is like the " Ford vs. Chevy ? ' It will always start an argument and go on for ever .

"Ford vs. Chevy"

This ? is like the " Ford vs. Chevy ? ' It will always start an argument and go on for ever .

That's for sure, because CHEVY RULES !!!! & F.O.R.D SUCKS !!!!.......found on road dead; F--cked over rebuilt Dodge; Ford Ford is the best, drive a mile push the rest; (Not) First(Last) on race day ! You know why they put rear defoggers on Fords ?.....to keeps your hands warm while pushing ! - :D:hehe::p:

BTW, durwank, it's been snowing non-stop in Flag and it's 11 degrees....do you miss it yet ? -:D;)

Last edited:
That's for sure, because CHEVY RULES !!!! & F.O.R.D SUCKS !!!!.......found on road dead; F--cked over rebuilt Dodge; Ford Ford is the best, drive a mile push the rest; (Not) First(Last) on race day ! You know why they put rear defoggers on Fords ?.....to keeps your hands warm while pushing ! - :D:hehe::p:

BTW, durwank, it's been snowing non-stop in Flag and it's 11 degrees....do you miss it yet ? -:D;)
jeez, man go buy a new chevy plzzz. maybe it will keep them off there knees a day longer.:hehe::D:p:

Settle down Taz ! No , I don't miss a lot of things about Flag . As for the whole Ford vs. Chevy thing . Well , Ford didn't have to take any $ from uncle Sam the way Chevy did . lol Ford must be doing something right .

Chevy vs. Ford

Settle down Taz ! No , I don't miss a lot of things about Flag . As for the whole Ford vs. Chevy thing . Well , Ford didn't have to take any $ from uncle Sam the way Chevy did . lol Ford must be doing something right .

First, my sister just did "go buy a new Chevy" Uplander "to help keep them off their knees" so you say. - ;) I don't want a new one, my '91 GMC is just fine thank you. - :D

'FN'- ?...old rod, what kind ? Is it a rat rod ?

I am settled down there good buudy durwank, I just thoought I'd start a little controversy just for the fun of it ! -:hehe: I just wanted to see how long I could keep the thread going by 'thread jacking' it ! - :p:
So you don't miss "a lot of things" about Flag huh, like what ? Do you miss even the slightest little thing, yet ?......like home ? - ;) You trader, so your gonna back up Ford huh just because they didn't accept any of Uncle Sam's money ? - :whhooo: I see how it is.......BTW, I'm just givin ya poop ! - :hehe:

Taz, Taz, Taz......:p: That's right , I am going to give you and all other Chevy guys S@%T from now on because they had to go crawling to the government for help . :hehe:I was raised a Ford man . ( Although I own 2 Jap cars ) I would get another old Bronco just for a toy if I had the $ to do so .
As far as missing Flagstaff . Well , I miss Lake Powell , the Grand Canyon , Sedona and the drive down Oak Creek canyon to Sedona from Flagstaff .

Ford vs. Chevy

Taz, Taz, Taz......:p: That's right , I am going to give you and all other Chevy guys S@%T from now on because they had to go crawling to the government for help . :hehe:I was raised a Ford man . ( Although I own 2 Jap cars ) I would get another old Bronco just for a toy if I had the $ to do so .
As far as missing Flagstaff . Well , I miss Lake Powell , the Grand Canyon , Sedona and the drive down Oak Creek canyon to Sedona from Flagstaff .

Durwank, durwank, durwank.......:p: ! Well guess what, my dad told me that 'ALL 3' companies....Chevy:first_place: Chrysler:second_place: & Ford:third_place:......all had to go to good old Uncle Sam for $, now what ? :hehe: I was raised a Chevy/GMC man !:first_place: You Jap lover, you 'Ford Man' you ! :D;) & BTW, I new you missed a few things about this place, but I'm also glad to hear that your doing quite well where your at !;) Also, don't you miss the drive down here to Frank's Hobby House, even though I missed you the time you came down !:hehe: - CHEVY RULES !

Your daddy is misinformed , buddy . Ford was going to go along with the bail-out but decided NOT to after they heard about all the strings that were attached to the $ . So :p::p:
As for the drive down to Phoenix , no I don't miss that but I do miss Franks Hobby shop.:(
We have Hobby Town USA here though so that's cool.