Best Monster Truck out there!?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your daddy is misinformed , buddy . Ford was going to go along with the bail-out but decided NOT to after they heard about all the strings that were attached to the $ . So :p::p:
As for the drive down to Phoenix , no I don't miss that but I do miss Franks Hobby shop.:(
We have Hobby Town USA here though so that's cool.

Well aw be damned, I guess you were right.....damnit, so what...... you suck, yeah I guess that is what he said ! :p:
Oh, so now you switched Hobby Shops.......you trader ! :hehe: So much for us ever being able to bash together, unless I ever come back out there to visit my Aunt Debbie, Uncle Tod, & Cousin Jason(& his girlfriend) & Cousin Meisje. ;)

Last edited:
I say that Revo is thought truck,maybe it isn't the best basher but it's best for every day use,it's very durable and damn fast and pulls wheelies on demand any time (at least my 2.5 does)
parts are cheap and easy to find and it handles high speeds with ease...

I say that Revo is thought truck,maybe it isn't the best basher but it's best for every day use,it's very durable and damn fast and pulls wheelies on demand any time (at least my 2.5 does)
parts are cheap and easy to find and it handles high speeds with ease...

"Revo is thought truck "......What ?:shrug: Anywho, forget that.......anything LOSI rules :first_place: and is better thatn that Revo :second_place: 2.5 or not:third_place:,: anyday !:p:

Back