What is this called?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelersfan78

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Can you please tell me what this piece is, I know it's part of the like steering. It's like a screw sleeve or something and I need a replacement but I can't seem to find that one. The only thing I can find are like screws etc. If I knew the exact name of what it is that would probably help my search. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Pictures are attached

PXL_20240305_124231153.MP.jpg

PXL_20240305_124206904.MP.jpg

What does the top and bottom look like?

Looks like a battery bullet plug, or motor bullet plug to me. Cause of the slots at the end. Wire is soldered at the top.

If not a bullet, probably like a peg for the steering bellcrank assembly. Or could be used as a shock cap insert or something. Really haven't seen that piece be used for suspension.

What car is this for?

Looks like a battery bullet plug, or motor bullet plug to me. Cause of the slots at the end. Wire is soldered at the top.

If not a bullet, probably like a peg for the steering bellcrank assembly. Or could be used as a shock cap insert or something. Really haven't seen that piece be used for suspension.

What car is this for?
Yes it has something to do with the steering and that red aluminum piece on the picture below that I posted which ended up being a reply which was me replying to my own stuff. I thought I was posting that picture to the pictures I already added. But yeah it has something to do with the steering

What car is this for?
Yeah it like the screw goes up through the bottom skid plate up into that little sleeve. That's inside the a arm or whatever

I would find the parts manual for your rig if you don't have one and then find the part there and run a search for one.

Agreed. Exploded views helped a lot when I first started out. Little bit tough to read but you get to know the car as you keep on wrenching. That's how I know my cars in and out and right side up and upside down :D

It looks like a steering post
Still can't find exact thing, I'm at work I'll have to check the list when I get home, irritating how hard it is to find it,find everything but that lol. Appreciate your help tho

the ones marked in the picture I know are called SERVO SAVER POST.

Oh. No online exploded views for the Chinese stuff. Sorry.

Back