Slowngreens 2011 comper...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motors came in today so I'm back in bidness now.

Heres a couple crappy vids I shot real fast of the bodiless in action, they do this chassis no justice.

[ame="http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=004-111.mp4"]004-111.mp4 video by slowngreen - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=005-87.mp4"]005-87.mp4 video by slowngreen - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=010-44.mp4"]010-44.mp4 video by slowngreen - Photobucket[/ame]

Way to do work driver, LOL!!! Looks like you got it working really well Lloyd....

Yeah she's dialed Curtis.

Running some titanium lowers in back now.

002-145.jpg

New tempo body panel...

003-121.jpg

Finally broke a gear too. She's held up WAY better (gear wise) than I expected.

001-165.jpg

so "she's dialed" huh?? we will just have to see about that next time we crawl sucka! ;)

Doors always open son.....:D

so "she's dialed" huh?? we will just have to see about that next time we crawl sucka! ;)

Oh young Grasshopper you have so much left to learn, Watch Master Lloyd closely and learn the ways of the Crawler Gurus, LOL!!!!:whhooo::D:hehe::p:

So you got any extra gears laying around or are you down for a while?

No its the only gear I hadnt bought a spare of lol. CK shipped me one today though.

Oh young Grasshopper you have so much left to learn, Watch Master Lloyd closely and learn the ways of the Crawler Gurus, LOL!!!!:whhooo::D:hehe::p:

So you got any extra gears laying around or are you down for a while?

Haha, even "Master Lloyd" has learned and taken info from this young hopper. I know plenty, no need for more info. ;) and as far as the door always being open, you know I'm down for a crawl anytime I ain't workin. So same to you señor "Master Lloyd" :)

Nothing new really.......

So heres a video I think is kinda funny.

[ame="http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=012-29.mp4"]012-29.mp4 video by slowngreen - Photobucket[/ame]

Well no ones commented so that must mean that Curtis hasnt been online! :hehe:

When you get on Curt, heres another update.

Swapped out the 3 peice steering link(s) for a one piece.

004-113.jpg

Also running all titanium lowers now with stainless uppers.

002-148.jpg

Well no ones commented so that must mean that Curtis hasnt been online! :hehe:

When you get on Curt, heres another update.

Swapped out the 3 peice steering link(s) for a one piece.
Also running all titanium lowers now with stainless uppers.

I have been on, just did not have anything to say about your 2 tires driving by on the video or the little twiggy bush getting bumped around,:whhooo::D:hehe: LOL!!!!!

As for the new steering set up how well is that working out? is it going to get caught up on anything being completely exposed? or is tucked up out of the way enough?

Its tucked as far as the stock setup was. Seems to be just fine so far.

Its tucked as far as the stock setup was. Seems to be just fine so far.

Be nice if you could cover it like the stock set up just so it does not become a issue, but I guess it being where it is the motor and axle kinda keep it protected.

Yeah I might try to fab up some kind of lexan or thinner delrin plate for it, kinda like those axle guards you see on some bergs that cover the axle and motor, kinda big bulky things but Id go smaller lol.

Getting tired of smashing my horn all the time so I made a little guard today for the horn, doesn't take up much room so clearance really inst lost....also made a plate for the horn outta aluminum.

004-114.jpg

005-88.jpg

006-73.jpg

also went back to bodiless for the time being. Lose 4oz by going this route.

001-169.jpg

looks like it will help as long as it does not take a direct hit, nice job, you should be crawler guru of the year, IMHO!!!!

looks like it will help as long as it does not take a direct hit, nice job, you should be crawler guru of the year, IMHO!!!!

Nooooo!!! For some reason getting that award totally changes a person :hehe:

Horn guard worked awesome today. Didnt flex and I didnt baby it at all.

001-170.jpg

003-127.jpg

Some new red rings up front...

004-115.jpg

And transfer gear #2 down...

005-89.jpg