Slowngreens 2011 comper...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rob. I'll get pics up in a few minutes of it all wired up. Ran a pack through it earlier and it reminds me of running a berg again, all wide and lanky. I'm right at 5.3 lbs rtr.

Well it has been way more then a few minute and I don't see any pics, LOL!!! So what's the verdict? XR10 axles or Bully's?

I got side tracked lol. I've not made up my mind yet. I might just keep the xr axles for something new. The bully's have been awesome for the past year but it might be time for them to have a break.

Sorry for the crappy pics. Heres how she sits at the moment.

002-137.jpg

003-115.jpg

006-68.jpg

004-102.jpg

Last edited:
That thing looks like it wants to bite your hand off. Awesome lookin' rig.

Thanks Matt!

Looking mean Lloyd, that is a interesting tire set up you got going on there, never seen that before.

Did you have an issue with your servo clearing your motor?

Did you have an issue with your servo clearing your motor?

Yeah its touching but it wasn't a problem. I didnt have any trouble tightening it though and it doesn't seem to have any stress any where.

Looking mean Lloyd, that is a interesting tire set up you got going on there, never seen that before.

Well its kinda lazyness. I used to run leapards and rovers remember? But this was just cuz I only changed two tires lol. I've got all four boss claws now.

we'll just have to wait and see how SNG's fancy new rig compares to the trusty ol' berger of IDnewcrwlr. :whhooo: nice looking rig lloyd, can't wait to seee it in person maybe.

lol yeah yeah. I hope this is trusty like my bully. Time will tell.

Thanks Josh.

Still alot of little tweaks here and there.

Heres a crappy vid I through together from crawling today.....Ignore that effects at the beginning lol, I was messing around with them then I couldnt figure out how to get rid of them, oh well.

[ame="http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=Movie_0016.mp4"]Movie_0016.mp4 video by slowngreen - Photobucket[/ame]

Yeah its working good.

Nice vid.

Rig looks like it can hold it's own.

How do you like the Boss Claws? I just mounted a set yesterday.

Can't test them out though since I lost a nut off the steering arm on my Mosi. I don't seem to have a replacement either. Stupid Losi and their standard hardware.

Lol yeah Losi's hardware blows! I love the boss claws. They are arguably as good if not better than rovers. The arent the greatest high speed tire but for the most part they do most things that rovers, sedona's and leapards do and way better in some situations. The side hill better than any tire out there thats for sure. Only thing I dont like them on is dirty rocks where the pins can't connect like a big lug does. I'm going to run sedona's on it too though and see how I like them on a light rig, they kick ass on a heavier rig.

Heres another vid....Non editing so no music if you prefer that.

I need to do alittle playing around with my uppers.

[ame="http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=017-10.mp4"]017-10.mp4 video by slowngreen - Photobucket[/ame]

awesome vids looks like a really fun setup! +1

Thanks! It does great. Hopeufully I'll get it to a comp in the next couple weeks.

You must have confidence in it's ability and/or potential since your selling your Bully.