Slowngreens 2011 comper...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to have it sold before I brake anything so I can stock up on spares....hopefully someone puts out aluminum soon! VP will prolly first.

"Early Oct.' is what Horizon lists for the Axial Stage 1.

I want to see what Vanquish will offer before I buy anything though.

Their zero ackerman knuckles will be good imo, I like zero ackerman.

yhst-19614592112113_2122_271644

Switched my upper delrins out for some stainless front and back. Running my batt on the front uppers for now too.

001-155.jpg

002-140.jpg

004-105.jpg

005-84.jpg

What was the problem with the delrin upper links, did they flex to much? I see you did a tire change again, just trying to find that perfect setup? any way looking great as always Lloyd....
d7d43349-1df0-46fb-964f-26bf363b0ec1

No flex problems, just needed more room up front to squeeze my packs in between them.

Ahhh ok just wondering, I guess that is one of the problems running a 4s lipo pack....
d7d43349-1df0-46fb-964f-26bf363b0ec1

Yeah and theres not enough room on the rear axle for it. And yeah, trying to find the right tire/foam setup for such a light rig. The bossclaws kill it on a heavier setup like my bully but the sedona's with DD foams all around are doing awesome.

New Dirty Harry's up front.....Oh yeah

001-157.jpg

Looks great.

I see you splurged on the weights.

Yeah one package. I wish they include 12 instead of 8 but oh well.

Took a couple out door shots for ghits and shiggles.

004-106.jpg

007-64.jpg

010-42.jpg

009-63.jpg

Been having trouble with my 7950 heating up real fast and weakening quick also. Had the BEC at 7.4v going through my rx. So I just got done wiring it striaght to my servo instead, which makes it seam way more responsive than before. I'll run it in a while and see if it changed my problem.

Look good as always Lloyd, I like the new set up, let us know how the re-wire works out for you?

I didnt get a pack through it but I ran it for a few minutes without any trouble so I think its good to go now.

Got a package today with my new EEM bodiless chassis in it...Yay!!!!

Here she is now. I'll get some paint on my panels sometime soon.

001-158.jpg

003-118.jpg

004-107.jpg

Settled at 3" and droop out to just over 3.25".

006-69.jpg

007-65.jpg

That is pretty freaking SIC looking Lloyd, great job on the design, and great job on the fab by Joe.....

Thanks bro. It uses the same skid as the other sng's as well as the link (uppers) option positions are all the same as well and comes with a electronics tray like the others too. I dont have room to use the tray with two esc's in there though.