Slowngreens 2011 comper...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I plan to stick with Acer bearings over vp's brass bushings. Silly me didnt replace all the bearings, left one stocker in, thats the one that blew apart thats in the pic. An Acer ceramic in its place and it will be good to go, the rest of the Acers are holding up perfect.

And to think this could have all been avoided by replacing that one bearing, Rookie Move Lloyd, LOL!!!!!

All the rock rash and scars on this rig make it look incredibly cool. Making me want to start dragging rocks home and setup a trail.:)

Rocks are our friend...:hehe:

Went to V1 slw's in the back (.7's).

006-74.jpg

003-130.jpg

Thanks, its a good rig.

Deannodized my black DH rings.

001-174.jpg

003-133.jpg

Also after alot of messing around with it, this is where I am most happy with my steering/button setup on my 4pk.

Down and twisted up. Puts rear dig easily at my middle finger (1) and front (2) still stays perfect for middle or thumb on front or back of the grip...

004-120.jpg

005-92.jpg

Looks good all raw like that, after Christmas we will both be running all raw VP wheels, LOL!!!! Your 4pk is bad ass, I wish I could get my hands on one.

Yeah I love my 4pk.

I'm getting mad right now. I just looked at pics of my old berg and I want her back lol. I will probably build another rig when my 1:1 gets done.

Last edited:
I'm getting mad right now. I just looked at pics of my old berg and I want her back lol. I will probably build another rig when my 1:1 gets done.

And then what? sell it in a month and get a XR10, LOL!!!! JK!!! It would be cool to see ya back out on the rocks Brandon, but I think you said it your self in another post "They are never done ;)" So I guess it will be a while before you get the berg back out there, LOL!!!:D:hehe::p::whhooo:

I really like the looks of your front rims, SNG.

And then what? sell it in a month and get a XR10, LOL!!!! JK!!! It would be cool to see ya back out on the rocks Brandon, but I think you said it your self in another post "They are never done ;)" So I guess it will be a while before you get the berg back out there, LOL!!!:D:hehe::p::whhooo:

Lol probably. I am thinkin about getting the honcho kit just to play around with.

BTW The XR10 is lookin good! :first_place:

Kinda like someone whose name we will not mention, but we both no who he is, LOL!!!:hehe:

You guys are just hilarious.... :hehe:

I was tired of my v1 slw's so I modified them. Groved out three spoked then cut them in half and pointed the ends.

mail

I was tired of my v1 slw's so I modified them. Groved out three spoked then cut them in half and pointed the ends.

Ok so where are the pics at? such a tease, LOL!! You should get some SLW V4's so your wheels match:D

You can't see the pic?

I had v4's for a while too,,,

Shoshone-20101230-000661.jpg