Post your ride

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my ofna jammin x1 ctr pro with the good ole 3.5hp jammin jpx .28 :) (crime busters were modified to run on asphalt just a bit. haha

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

015.jpg

Man there some real nice truggies in this thread!

Here's the evolution of my Kyosho STRR. Started out as the US Sport Version. Has taken almost a year to turn it into a STRR version picking up parts here and there. Still missing the front suspension pivot block and universial shafts to make it a complete STRR. Haven't seen the need yet for the Univ Shafts yet. It got coverted to a brushless STRR for a while. Used a MM w/ BEC and a NEU 1515 1y on 4s and really wasn't too happy with it so it got uncoverted back. It was tougher to unconvert it back to nitro then it was to convert it to brushless The latest paintjob didn't turn out real well. I disliked the outcome so much I didn't want to waste my only Kyosho STRR stickers on it so used up some 8ight stickers to distract from the paintjob. It's got the Axial .28 in it right now but will be shifting the Axial .32 from the XL into it.

It's almost a hybred with the 7.4 2s lipo rx pack and Futaba Brushless servos. I guess that don't really count though.

Con1.jpg

Trimmed32.jpg

Trimmed3.jpg

DSCF8366.jpg

DSCF8369.jpg

Just picked up my new jammin X2 today can't wait to break this in
IMG00011-20090723-1733.jpg

IMG00012-20090723-1735.jpg

IMG00013-20090723-1737.jpg

IMG00017-20090723-1742.jpg

IMG00019-20090723-1743.jpg

IMG00021-20090723-1756.jpg

That's one nice lookin' new X2, you'll have to get some vids of you breakin' it in.

That's one badass, clean, nice looking truck mattyb13 !

Last edited:
Couple of my 8-t with a rex p5x modded by RbMods. 1st truggy and I love it so far.

Attachments

• IMAG0966.jpg
    IMAG0966.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMAG0972.jpg
    IMAG0972.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMAG0964.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 114
Hyper ST Pro / Ansmann Krytonite

heres my Pride the ST Pro and my everyday mess about Ansmann and the Ansmann is just as good as the Pro with picco

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 108
Throw a 086 with a long header on that picco. I did a lot of testing with that engine. It will really wake up. The bearings went in mine at 4 gallons. I suggest replacing them by 3 gallons. It will go another 3 or 4 gallons.
Nice rigs btw!

new body makes it look new again. gotta love that.
102_3872.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice lid. I have plans on a RC8T punisher for my Kyosho so I can use a fuel gun for pitstops. Plus they are sweet looking. I mocked one of my buddies lids up and the RC8T body mounts seem to be all I need to make it work. Everything lined up perfect. I have the RC8T body mounts, i think the rear ones wil be all I'll have to change. When i get the body, I'll take photo's. I just hope this JConcepts body holds up better than the .60 Illuzion I put on my Revo. It was a very poor molding. Paper thin in some very crucial areas. I could tear it with my hands.

thanks scrogg, i don't want to cut the windows for fuel.lol. never used a gun. don't you have to cut the top out?
by the way i lost the rod in the trinity .28 i told you about, sucks. went with a .21 because of mileage. i thinkin bout getting new a rod for $40 bucks and keep it with me. if they have 15 min mains i can do almost 8 with. it sure was fast though.
have to break in the new engine tomorrow, guess i'll have to cut this body after all.lol

Yeah with the Punisher you cut a hole in the roof for the fuel tank and boom! The tank is right there. Straight shot, no more poking the bottle thru the window. The Engine head is higher than the body's roof! Fuel guns are the ticket. 2 seconds and the tank is full.
BTW, you paint that body? VERY impressive. Want to paint mine????!! I'm going with a wrap this go round. EAsy and they strengthen the body.

hey scrogg, sorry been really busy. got 6 tanks on new engine and got taken to the crcrc midwest champs. saw the pros battle it out on and off the track, lol. the fuel guns were smokin fast too. got a few compliments, on the body not my driving, lol. the guy who painted it is local to me but has a net business. paints for alot of pros and does super work. very fast and affordable. check scott out at pyrographix.net.
thanks to my driving my new body is not new anymore but i will not hesitate in calling for another when the time comes. btw had a great time this week, new motor was sweet.

here is some pics of different rigs with dofferent tire set ups.

Last edited:
hey scrogg, sorry been really busy. got 6 tanks on new engine and got taken to the crcrc midwest champs. saw the pros battle it out on and off the track, lol. the fuel guns were smokin fast too. got a few compliments, on the body not my driving, lol. the guy who painted it is local to me but has a net business. paints for alot of pros and does super work. very fast and affordable. check scott out at pyrographix.net.
thanks to my driving my new body is not new anymore but i will not hesitate in calling for another when the time comes. btw had a great time this week, new motor was sweet.

Thanks for the info, I'll check him out. What did you buy for a new engine?

@ Scott, nice collection! That MMGT looks like it would be a lot of fun on a race track, or anywhere for that matter.

My new truck. Jammin x2 CRT. Got it used from the same guy I bought my Hyper ST from. Drove it last season, handles like a buggy. can't wait to run it.
P1030748.jpg

P1030747.jpg

Back