Post your ride

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This my new baby. 8-T 2.0

IMG_4249.gif

thats fast for a mini! How come you had to cut out the wheel arches like that?

losi mini-t body, had weird wells.

Thanks man. I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

The colour combination is a keeper for sure.

Love the new ride Neobart! Is that a AD Trinity .21? I just picked up a used one with a Trinity phat head. i had to install new bearings in it. I love the engine, it flies and gets good runtime.

Scrogg it's a modified GRP Ninja .28 a complete animal. I've got a .21 modified the same for slippery tracks.

Scrogg it's a modified GRP Ninja .28 a complete animal. I've got a .21 modified the same for slippery tracks.
I realized it was a Ninja later on. The grey head through me off. The .21 is plenty, I bet the .28 is a monster!

That's a monster truck....Not a truggy....

Sorry I don't know much about truggies but what qualifies a truggy and what doesn't qualify the one posted? Reason I ask is I thought truggies started from conversions. This makes me wonder about a roller I had that was a buggy that I was thinking about converting to a Truggy. Would converting a buggy to a truggy be more classifiable than a MT or are truggies now only a class, fabricated from the ground up, of their own. I just want to know. Truggies have become something of interest for me and sorry for slight jump off topic here. ;)

samsrnow is a noob lol.. its a revo truggy go play with duratrax homie.. lol

Sorry but no Revos are not truggies. A truggy is a flat pan chassis truck with three diffs and no reduction transmission.

Sorry I don't know much about truggies but what qualifies a truggy and what doesn't qualify the one posted? Reason I ask is I thought truggies started from conversions. This makes me wonder about a roller I had that was a buggy that I was thinking about converting to a Truggy. Would converting a buggy to a truggy be more classifiable than a MT or are truggies now only a class, fabricated from the ground up, of their own. I just want to know. Truggies have become something of interest for me and sorry for slight jump off topic here. ;)

A Truggy has the the width and length and tire size of a Monster Truck, but the chassis design of a buggy. The biggest difference between the Monster Truck and a Truggy is, on a Truggy there is nothing below the chassis. It's a flat bottom, just like a buggy. Monster Trucks, like your Revo, have drive line and such that hang down below the chassis. They don't fly and handle like Truggies and Buggies do. They're also, single speed, and direct drive. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
curt

actually I don't have truggy right now but thanks for the input.

Z01t

She's sexy and smooth. Can't wait to get some stick time on this baby.

HPIM2235.gif

HPIM2234.gif

HPIM2236.gif

(Notice how far forward everything is shoved)
HPIM2237.gif

Thanks. Took it out for it's first time on the dirt last night. Man, it's so smooth and the suspension sucks everything up completely. The chassis stays nearly level and only the suspension moves while on the track. Having everything forward on the truck makes it feel completely balanced in the air. It's really a great truck. I'm very happy with my investment.

The 40 series will just slow it down....trust me. Even with 330+ oz. of steering servo torque they killed my lap times on my Revo. Do what I did, sell it a and buy a real truggy. Nothing comes close to a true bred race truggy.

The 40 series will just slow it down....trust me. Even with 330+ oz. of steering servo torque they killed my lap times on my Revo. Do what I did, sell it a and buy a real truggy. Nothing comes close to a true bred race truggy.

true on that

Back