Post your ride

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before..
6204909184_ba43551369.jpg

6204410387_da57ecf6c4.jpg

New body i painted..
6204903970_6db1e90329.jpg

Also..
6204983274_6a2bd5d8fb.jpg

After...
6204973984_68a13b8200.jpg

6204995382_b115151c93.jpg

6204993836_4edbf62b3e.jpg

Mod List:
\Front and rear black RPM a-arms
\Front and rear black RPM shock towers
\Integy blue aluminum Caster Blocks and Rear Knuckles
Front and rear Proline Desperado 2.8'' black rims
Front and rear Proline 2.8'' Badland tires
Proline Chevy 2500 HD body (painted and detailed by myself)
Other miscellaneous parts such as body clips, body posts, tools, paint, and extra parts.

*I've only had this rustler for about a month and decided to go for more of a offroad basher with a monster truck style. Had to custom fit the Chevy 2500 Proline body but it was surprisingly easy.

Picture495.jpg

Pretty basic jato 3.3 1 speed conversion and upgraded suspension and thats all i need.. i love this truggy.

u guys consider stadium trucks truggys? to me, there more of a truggy than a "stadium truck" the short course trucks are more of a stadium trucks. any truck that has wheels outside of the body like a buggy (except monster trucks obvioulsy), is more of truggy than anything

i wish they made some kind of universal 4wd kit, i would turn my GT into a "truggy"
PB020001.jpg

and my T3,lol
2011-09-12_22-06-05_36.gif

You are correct a stadium truck is not a truggy...that is why is called a stadium truck. Kinda like saying what kid of apple is your orange?....lol.

You are correct a stadium truck is not a truggy...that is why is called a stadium truck. Kinda like saying what kid of apple is your orange?....lol.

wouldn't the term "truggy" match it alot better tho? cuz they don't really look like stadiums trucks,lol

stadium trucks...the original truggy:cool:

No not really, the Short Course truck, truggy and Stadium are all a seperate genre of racing. A SC is a SC....Granted many of the trucks have interchangeable parts among the same maker but does not mean they are the same. I have a HPI MT2 4x4 stadium truck 1/10 scale. It uses the same spur gear and bell gear as my Savage but they are no where near the same truck. By the way the biggest portion of stadium trucks are 1/10 scale 2 wheel drive. The SC truck come in 1/10, 1/8 and even 1/5 scale 2 and 4 wheel drive. So I can't agree with ya on that one.

But actually the ORIGINAL truggy was a 4x4 1/8 scale buggy beefed up to be almost a MT. Truggys are a cross between a buggy and MT.

This is as Truggy as I can make a TMaxx and still keep it a MT by definition.
DSC04408.gif

Or change the chassis and make it a Truggy by definition.
DSC05889.gif

No not really, the Short Course truck, truggy and Stadium are all a seperate genre of racing. A SC is a SC....Granted many of the trucks have interchangeable parts among the same maker but does not mean they are the same. I have a HPI MT2 4x4 stadium truck 1/10 scale. It uses the same spur gear and bell gear as my Savage but they are no where near the same truck. By the way the biggest portion of stadium trucks are 1/10 scale 2 wheel drive. The SC truck come in 1/10, 1/8 and even 1/5 scale 2 and 4 wheel drive. So I can't agree with ya on that one.

But actually the ORIGINAL truggy was a 4x4 1/8 scale buggy beefed up to be almost a MT. Truggys are a cross between a buggy and MT.

i know what all is what. i just always thought the "stadium truck" looked more like a buggy with a truck body, than an actual "stadium truck"

Do the truggies stand taller then the buggies do? My buggy sits a bit to low for most of the terrane around here. I seem to smack a bunch of hidden rocks... :( I was thinking truggie for my next ride. any suggestions? I'm talken rough dirt and gravel ect....

Last edited:
Do the truggies stand taller then the buggies do? My buggy sits a bit to low for most of the terrane around here. I seem to smack a bunch of hidden rocks... :( I was thinking truggie for my next ride. any suggestions? I'm talken rough dirt and gravel ect....

they should sit a little higher since the tires/wheels are bigger. but either way their both still low. sounds like you need a monster truck,lol

Monster trucks are fun but don't have the appeal to me lately. Thought maybe a truggie may get me where I want. I'll just have to keep looking around I suppose! Oh and 1/8 scale for my next ride for sure!

u guys consider stadium trucks truggys? to me, there more of a truggy than a "stadium truck" the short course trucks are more of a stadium trucks. any truck that has wheels outside of the body like a buggy (except monster trucks obvioulsy), is more of truggy than anything

i wish they made some kind of universal 4wd kit, i would turn my GT into a "truggy"
PB020001.jpg

and my T3,lol
2011-09-12_22-06-05_36.gif

Its not a truggy but I'm trying to make it look like a truggy... larger tires, higher off the ground... it looks more like a truggy in my opinion than a stadium truck.

Bad pic, going to take more of the new lid

DSC00023.jpg

8ight-T 2.0 RR ZR30X 086

i know what all is what. i just always thought the "stadium truck" looked more like a buggy with a truck body, than an actual "stadium truck"

A stadium truck kinda looks like a stadium truck to me.

Trucksdec2011001.jpg

Whatever make that truggy is nitromadness, it looks like a clean ass little rig, I like that!

thanks i wish i knew who made it been on the net all day trying to find some life to this truggy

Whatever it is, it doesn't look like a cheap hobby grade truggy, looks like a legit setup

bought it for 150 it looks better than the pics lol

Back