My new HK Baja

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check to make sure the intake fuel line in the tank didn't slip off the brass fitting. That happened to me last year.

I've gone through and checked all the fittings, everything seems good. Getting a Walbro carb from Rob to try, this one is a Ruixing.

I used the same fuel lines with pretty much the same engine and hooked it up according to the directions, once I got out to the track I noticed the same thing a lack of fuel on the top end and bogging once warm. after screwing with the needles I decided to swap the intake and return lines. After that no problems, it was wierd because it is opposite to what the pics show on the Full force site:)

Really? Hmm, thanks for that syphon. I've got it apart at the moment. Sure love how easy it is to work on.

Pics on the FullForce site mean nothing. The intake line is whichever one you put the clunk filter on.

yeah thats what I meant I had the filter line going to the top of the carb and then had to switch them, didn't make sense to me but thats how I ran it yesterday for about 4 tanks worth.

It definitely seems backwards for sure.

Ok I'll admit it now after looking at it and disregarding the pics on fullforces website, my lines are backwards...:no_commen

I should have known better probably but I am going to blame them, they shouldnt have the pictures be wrong. Their shows that they have the filter on the one going that ends up going to the top on their next pictures...:\

FlippinOffSmileyFace.jpg

It happens lol....

Got my stand from Rob today.

001-1002.jpg

Put my side windows and scoop/spark cover on too. Made a front windshield out of lexan for it but I opted to leave it open instead.

002-185.jpg

No it was an old one he had for sale.

Nice stand.

Didn't one of the side windows have a little radius cut out on the bottom for the gas cap?

No their both the same.

Must be a different company that does it.

Not needed anyway.

Where are those stands sold? That's Nice.....I Spy a Flysky too!!

Last edited: