Inerbeecrew IROCK Crawler Project...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow startin to look like a crawler...... most ppl that i have seen run beadlocks with some narrowed LST tires.... they say they grip pretty well.... another good tire is the MOAB's.. good luck on the rest of ur truck

A few more pics... This bitch is huge... lol

DSC01115.JPG

DSC01118.JPG

DSC01119.JPG

DSC01120.JPG

DSC01121.JPG

DSC01122.JPG

what about putting like shot or BB's in the tires, does this really work, seems like it may help lower the center of gravity, be be really squirly with any speed

greenwing7 said:
what about putting like shot or BB's in the tires, does this really work, seems like it may help lower the center of gravity, be be really squirly with any speed

That's the whole thing, there wont be any speed.. I'll be running 55t lathe motors with 8-11t pinions. The shot or BB's in the tires would probably help keep the weight on the ground though.. I'm not sure what I'm doing yet.. I still have to decide on what tires/rims to run...

TJ I am going with the beadlocks W/krocks...
krocks.jpg

Ill give them a try...

that is awsome man .. the axels look great painted like that... what chassis is that? nvm ill look back a few pages i think u may have listed it lol... the BB thing i HEAR it works wonders, wouldnt hurt to give it a try.. everyone says it helps to keep the wheels on the ground.. but i would think they would roll back if ur goin UP a rock or DOWN a rock.. i dunno tho i never tested it my self. good luck on the rest of the build.

I think this is the Tire/Wheel setup I will be running....

RC4WD Dual Side Beadlocks
beadlockWheelWeb.jpg

IMEX Jumbo ClawDawgs
JumboClawDawg.jpg

and... to keep with the Blue trimmings.... lol
T3629BLUE.gif

Last edited:
That crawler is gonna kick ass.
I can't wait to see it in action.

RatzoRC said:
That crawler is gonna kick ass.
I can't wait to see it in action.

If i ever buy the remaining parts for mine... its gonna look so getto next to imbroken's... but thats usually the way when we run our trucks anyway lol....

This is by far, the most exciting build for me... This thing is just insane looking..
I'm waiting on some wire to finish up the motors...

ImBroken said:
This is by far, the most exciting build for me... This thing is just insane looking..
I'm waiting on some wire to finish up the motors...

The cool thing is how freaky that giant Bug from hell is going to look crawling up poop..... I think we could make some really cool video with tunes... better then that other crap I've been seeing on the web.

I can't wait... I can't rush it though.. Funds are also a bit low at the moment... lol

ImBroken said:
I can't wait... I can't rush it though.. Funds are also a bit low at the moment... lol

Just knock off the gas station down the block....

what are them wheels gonna run u? I'm sure 100+... looks like a nice choice tho.

ImBroke (n) hehe
Hey how did you wire up your ESC? Do you have any pics? I got the Super Duty XR and in the directions it talks about shorting it out but Bat 1 (-) to Bat 1 (+)

Thanks
Bruce

lol... I haven't touched the ESC yet.. I have to read up a bit before I touch that one.
I'll get pics though..

I have the Integy Blue shocks for the MGT.
LMK if your interested.
You only need 4 right?
I might be able to hook you up.

A few more pics while I wait for my wire to get here... Shocks are ordered, working on the Wheels/Tires...

DSC01232.JPG

DSC01233.JPG

DSC01236.JPG

DSC01243.JPG

Finally made good use of the fuel tubing covering Woodie gave us at the first ECB... lol

Looking good!
Waaa.... I'm jealous....
You may want to solder your brush leeds. They wont vibrate loose and it will make a better connection.

Back