Inerbeecrew IROCK Crawler Project...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments, & especially the backup guys... :cheers:

That has got to be some kind of record. 1 day on the forum and banned! WTF?

Been watching the build since day 1. That is a sweet truck. Good luck with it. :cheers:

Geeze one of the best built crawlers on the site and the guy spits on it? What a turd!
Good move Ratzo!

Again awesome looking truck man! I got that CF sitting by mine trying to figure out how to attach it to the cage so I can get mine done.

solidsnake said:
this post might get me banned ,but i,m tired of this crappy forum any way. i seen your junk imbroken and my txt is going to make that bullshit look sick. i hope you can at least put a decent rag over it lol bicth!

Later!!

solidsnake said:
this post might get me banned ,but i,m tired of this crappy forum any way. i seen your junk imbroken and my txt is going to make that bullshit look sick. i hope you can at least put a decent rag over it lol bicth!

Boy, using the word "might" was a bit of an underestimation, wouldn't you say?

Yeah I guess Jelousy makes dueschbags spew poop of the mouth. Sucks he left, it was such a honor to have his presance on this site. He contributed sooo much. How will we live without him? Them 17 posts were god like....lol

vbgagnon said:
I forgot to mention...I love the blue nail polish! :D

Yeah, I was all out of red that day... lol

Well, the beast is almost done.. My 400oz Monster servos are in stock & shipping... The lid will hopefully be done this weekend, and a few last minute goodies added... I will have some pics up real soon.. One thing I have to say, is this truck is heavy...

The videos are awesome, looking forward to seeing it on the rocks. Looks like it is going to do very well. 400 oz servos?! :bow: Nice!

Time to arise this from the ashes. Sweet build TJ. That thing looks like a beast! Did you ever get around to painting a lid?

I would love to see that in person. It has been too long for an ECB. :)

mcvickj said:
Time to arise this from the ashes. Sweet build TJ. That thing looks like a beast! Did you ever get around to painting a lid?

I would love to see that in person. It has been too long for an ECB. :)

Your back... Glad to see ya round again bro...
I never did finish the lid I was painting for the IROCK... lol I was in a rush, & chose to do a single color job, which I still haven't finished. Single color is just not my style, so I'll be shooting another F650 lid for the RCNT Painting competition to top off my Crawler.. I wont let ya down McVick... lol
The IROCK is complete, servos installed and ready to crawl. I have one minor issue with my steering that I need to address. The chassis, with all its flexability, wants to almost curl up on itself in a tight turn, then takes a bit of manuevering to correct itself. I will get newer poser shots up soon, with the new lid. Then for some vids of it in action...

with dual 200 oz servors it should crumple itself into a little ball. Nice throttle control in the vids. Yeah I def want to see that thing in action.

robriguez said:
with dual 200 oz servors it should crumple itself into a little ball. Nice throttle control in the vids. Yeah I def want to see that thing in action.

Try dual 400oz servos... lol Had to go that extra mile...

nice job man...now i miss mine too :( ...how much did it costs u for everything?

badboy2 said:
nice job man...now i miss mine too :( ...how much did it costs u for everything?

If you have to ask......lol J/K :)

Here is my parts list for this build...

Inerbeecrew IROCK Chassis kit
Set of RC4WD Dualside Beadlocks
Set of Imex Jumbomaxx ClawDawgs
Set of Thundertech Clod to Maxx/Savage Wheel adaptors
2- Hitec 5995TG 400oz Servos
Set of Thundertech Adjustable motor mounts
2- Integy 55t Lathe motors
2- 8t pinions, 2- 11t pinions
2- Integy Motor heatsinks
Novak XR SuperDuty ESC
Novak Ext. ESC Fan kit
Set of Integy MSR5 SuperDuty Piggyback shocks
Futaba SR10 Servo Reverser
4ft of 12g Deans Wet Noodle wire (Blue & Black)
Deans Ultra plugs
2- Venom 6cell 3600mah stick packs
Proline F650 body for MGT/Genesis
2- Clod Buster Axles
Team BlueStar Sealed Bearing kit
Set of RC4WD Tracgear Diff Locker Al. gears
and misc. HexHeads Hardware to replace stock Clod screws..

I'll be using my JR XS3 w/RS300 receiver..
I think that's about all of it..
I'm afraid to add it all up... :) The chassis itself, was $450..

man thats a lot hehehe...you're right dont add it up..i guess ur nails will get stucked in that blue color hehehe,btw those robotic servos will those work on something like the savage or mgt?

Last edited:
yes, the servo is in a standard size case.

Back