Chubaka's Ford F450

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky it is just a receiver 😉
I'm hoping. It may dry out. In the early 2000s when the non waterproof vxl came out I flooded them alot. They just dried out.

It's my new flysky gt5 with like 3 packs on it. 😂

It may dry out, but I have never had a receiver come out of a coma. Put it in a jar of rice. Good luck.

It may dry out, but I have never had a receiver come out of a coma. Put it in a jar of rice. Good luck.
It is a ford....... still got the traxxas system and the factory radio.

Lol. Yeah, I forgot about that. It'll be fine 🙂
All the fords I've been in that broke down left me stranded. My favorite is being yanked off road due to no brakes. She finally locked up after 30 or so feet. I guess the bumps worked. That was an 06 f150. That was one of the last times it did it and 6 years later she pulls 8k on a trailer every now and then with no trailer brakes.

All the chevys worked while sick it seems.

She appears to function correctly. The tires are severely off balance and water logged.

She appears to function correctly. The tires are severely off balance and water logged.
sweet-eric-cartman.gif

If you don't mind me asking, whats the thing that u done that people hate you for?
Before I blab a bunch of stuff and embarrassed and encrininate the crap out of myself........ can you specify some? 🤣

Ohhhh. I guess I’m to young to know that lmao
Just inexperienced. 🤣 I put it on there as it's really true when you look at it.

So I plopped in a 2850kv motor. And she has no problem pulling 533IBS! 🤣🤣 That's on 3s and 4wd with open diffs.

Just use a fan and she has several packs on without issue.

Got the paint removed off the bumper and installed some fog lights. Headlights next, then tail lights, then tag and marker lights.

20231202_061543.jpg

Nice. Get some conformal coating on that receiver board.

Back