Chubaka's Ford F450

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pallet sure is realistic! Damn. 👌

And the busted lug nut. 😆
Much appreciated. Standard 40x48. After I glued it I put some dollhouse sized nails in it. I saw some online and it irritated my ocd. I even carve slots in the side for forks.

That was by accident but I can relate due to being around trailers...... speaking of this truck has sparked a trailer fetish. Next month I'm buying both hitches. After that all the black aluminum one per month. Including these wheels in aluminum.

I'm actually studying racks to put in the bed.

Very nice man. How much you asking for it? 😉
$83k. She has $39k just in rims. 🫠🤪
I was going to mention that. It is a bitch to find a parking spot for it.
Just take up two spots. 😁 been times the 1:1 had to park on the curb of the island to fit in the parking space!

$83k. She has $39k just in rims. 🫠🤪

Just take up two spots. 😁 been times the 1:1 had to park on the curb of the island to fit in the parking space!
I like that the for sale sign is scaled down and the selling price is scaled back to 1:1 lol.

Gonna look nice pulling this whip around. I can't over how scale it looks and travels.

20231103_121025.jpg

She's officially a work truck. Couple scratches and gouges and I may have drove through wet concrete. 🤫🫣

Locker on the way. Left turn is donuts right turn is a peg leg circle. Straight is mostly the right side overpowering the track. Also debating on teanny options. Really want 2 speed with a dig but I may have to settle for a 2 speed. I want first for pulling and second for donuts and wheel speed.

20231106_082845.jpg

Laying a little rubber before getting some body work done. I rolled it trying to donuts on rougher concrete. These mirrors seem tough.

20231107_142751.jpg

20231107_142751.jpg

could you sit on it?
I could. Given how the handle is metal and the grip is warm and it's right above the battery, I will not.

On my 10ii I have sat and started to move myself. That's 345 IBS it moved! All on a copperhead 10 and 2080kv.
Nah
You'll probably need an xmaxx or xrt for that
Why not go primal rc? It's like a powerwheels and you can choose your power source! 🤣

@TRAT needs to do a nitro converted xmaxx
That size will be gas. I think nitro is to 1/8 or 1/7.
Thats freakin' great! 💪💪💪
Just wait until I yank the 3800kv and put in the 2850. That is all in rwd too. I pulled it in thick st Augustin and over oak tree roots. Just like the 1:1 alot of making it is knowing how to drive.

Back