Chubaka's Ford F450

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't take it out on any real drives yet so I did light mudding. Mr pickles harassed me the whole time. When I took pics I heard the mud dripping down. šŸ¤£

20231112_173626.jpg

20231112_174137.jpg

20231112_174244.jpg

Had to haul some rocks to a job site through the mud.

I have hooks for the front, a fox steering bar, a rear locker, and her diesel motor- 2850kv to install.
I'm also removing the window stickers and going for a dark tint.

20231113_115544.jpg

20231113_115707.jpg

I think Chewy has a mud fetish. But nothing a garden hose won't clean off.
I got a pressure washer in hand when needed. Kohler has powered commercial. šŸ˜
I'm glad I'm not the one cleaning that, but it sure looks fun! :thumbs-up:
My thought was the same....... until I hit dog mess. šŸ¤¢

Finally broke it to the point of not driving. I backed the rear into a 3 inch dip full of water. The second the front hit the truck goes into beeping and the servo turns one way. A brief throttle and it spun the wrong way then nothing.

Apparently water in the receiver box will leave you dead in the water. šŸ¤£

Finally broke it to the point of not driving. I backed the rear into a 3 inch dip full of water. The second the front hit the truck goes into beeping and the servo turns one way. A brief throttle and it spun the wrong way then nothing.

Apparently water in the receiver box will leave you dead in the water. šŸ¤£
Yes sir, it sure will. The RX is usually first to go, then servos. Take your receivers apart and coat the board with conformal coating.

Yes sir, it sure will. The RX is usually first to go, then servos. Take your receivers apart and coat the board with conformal coating.
I probably should. It's a factory servo that buzzes sitting still. I'm just gonna run it while I find a replacement.

The receiver box was open. šŸ¤Ŗ

Back