Yz 250 :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya fouled a plug and I need to re-jet it lol

that's always fun to do, I'm goin to look at an 03 Polaris Trailblazer 250 tonight around 6:30, probably gonna pick it up, if so look out for a new thread.

Nice bikes. I miss my crf450. It was just to hard to ride with my 5 yr old son when he is on his 50. So I bought a quad. There's nothing like a 2 stroke powerband. I did my own fork seal job it wasn't to bad. Have fun and make sure to roost her real good. Lol

nice bike man u ripped that guy a new one on the price but hey everyone gets a hell ova deal every now an agin

I've got one haha, great bike. Haven't ridden it in a while because its been so hot, but now that it's winter I'm looking to get into riding again. :)

Well if anyone cares I am fixing up my 250 lol. Finally got a lil money to put into it. Got new clutch perch/lever/cable, new tires, fork seals and wipers, mud flap, seals that were leaking, new reeds and a few other small things. Next i want to get new plastics.

I figured you traded it for something else by now :hehe: just kidding

Nope haven't traded the YZ yet haha.

For the yota I got a new piston (cause one broke the skirt), rings, rod bearings, gaskets, Head rebuilt and I think thats all lol. Just gotta put it all back together now.

Nope haven't traded the YZ yet haha.

For the yota I got a new piston (cause one broke the skirt), rings, rod bearings, gaskets, Head rebuilt and I think thats all lol. Just gotta put it all back together now.

Well you have fun with that, LOL!!!!!:D

Ya my dad is doing most of it luckily haha. I hate working on cars. Bikes are fun cars and trucks suck.

Back