why doesn't hpi have a buggy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont be sorry - some of your fellow TMaxx owners have Both ;)

willthethrill - agreed. I thought the rush was actually even worse than the nmt. At least the nmt had a nice layout and design, the rush was horrible all round.

I'm with Humboldt, I think they already have the buggy thing "covered" with their "sister company" hot bodies.

btw unrelated, but neither hot bodies or HPI make the Lightning, it's made by a company called CY. HB just pretty up and redistribute, kind of like Ofna. i'm pretty sure anyway.

Man I've had my NMT over a year and haven't broken an arm or bone yet. Yes I did get the updated one. I am running a Fantom 15 and still have the original gears in it and it is still running strong. Now I do admit it had weak points. I went aluminum on the towers and radio tray that radio tray they had sucked ass. I am running TI buckles and TI ball studs with RPM ball ends my NMT is a beast now. Only thing I have honestly broken was because a wall at my track jumped out at me.

You just haven't mastered the art of bashing yet, grasshopper.

jp :D

Well Udi something tells me you were trying to get mad air and do things the NMT was not designed to do. It's a good truck, it is no NMT I knew that from reading up and doing research but it is a very good truck.

That's the thing though man, like I said on my other post I was just doing little jumps, 1-2ft max, and maybe a cartwheel here and there from a bad landing, and each time i'd mess something up. And it just got annoying.

It's not a bad little kit, but imho they could have done a better job, and for the money these days there's much better stuff available.

Udi I will full on agree with that, if I had it to do it over again I wouldn't at all, but I had nitro fever and bought all the damn parts.