What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if anyone likes this one. One of my favorite albums in the last decade. Circles by Mac Miller. Not a full weight pressing, but a quality one and probably my most frequently spinned records. Worked from home today and started going through some Vinyl - just felt right for a lazy day before my week starts to get really crazy tomorrow.

Macattack.PNG

macattack2.PNG

One of my favorite guitarist. Well for today anyways. I have a bunch of them. :D

Let me know if anyone likes this one. One of my favorite albums in the last decade. Circles by Mac Miller. Not a full weight pressing, but a quality one and probably my most frequently spinned records. Worked from home today and started going through some Vinyl - just felt right for a lazy day before my week starts to get really crazy tomorrow.

View attachment 189987
View attachment 189988
I think my favorite by him would be angels or this one.

I think my favorite by him would be angels or this one.
Man! That is an oldie, he released that one ages ago. Well before KIDS came out iirc, that's a throw back. Angels is a fantastic one too! I love that entire album honestly, I am trying to get his entire discography on Vinyl, something I'd like to complete this year. Funnily enough I'm missing that album, faces, and his delusional thomas Vinyl (which I didn't even think existed) I did manage to grab his NPR Tiny Desk on Vinyl. It's currently framed and hanging up on the wall over my bed. I suppose you can tell I have a favorite in this space of the genre :)

Well, this is mostly trashy, but kinda damaged and broken 😆
Had that since it came out. Jank Williams Jr also has a version

That reminded me I ain’t listened to sublime in a long time!

Edit: I know it ain’t sublime referenced 🤣 that song always reminded me of sublime for some reason way back when

Last edited:
If you got anymore broken and damaged songs please do share. 😁🫠
I just happened to stumble onto that one. I don't think there is anything out there quite like that one.

Did you read his comments in the comments section on that? He posted quite a bit in there. Dude has been through hell and back due to some brain trauma.

I didn't even know it was a cover. I still recall laughing my butt off first time hearing Rehab's version.
Hank Williams Jr was featured in another version. My bad

Can't go wrong with Staind for damaged and broken goods.
My most listened to song by them. Think the crickets will hear it tonight.

Back