What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I feel disconnected from the outside world. I just learned we lost a legend. Gordon Lightfoot passed on May 1st of natural causes at the age of 84. I loved his music 😢

I hadn't heard he'd passed.
A guitarist I subscribe to has a newsletter. He just got out of the hospital himself and it was in his newsletter, otherwise I would have never known. He wasn't as well known in the US as he was in Canada, but I got one of his cassettes when I was a kid, and played it til it wore out.

This reminds me of a time I was at a friend's house. He was probably the best bass player in Indiana. A co-worker, who was in a bluegrass band, brought over a homemade steel guitar made out of a regular old 2x4. We hooked him up to a couple metal pedals, cranked up some distortion, and he played the meanest, nastiest bluegrass I have ever heard.

Almost sounds like Santana vibe ,good stuff for a wrenching vid!..:thumbs-up: :cool:
I use bands like these on my vids ,most isnt copy right ,that is how I find
awesome music an plus it is something different!..:cool:
Yea they’re good stuff. I was blown away to find out that they’re from Staten Island! Not sure where I figured they were from but it sure wasn’t Staten Island haha. There’s a bunch of good stuff on the Daptone records label.

I have this going while I rebuild my diffs before I go run on Saturday. Not my favorite Fela Kuti album, but it’s still pretty jammin.

IMG_1993.jpeg

Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven? Eric Clapton.

Back