What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was listening to myself play guitar but it's one of those nights.
It's best to just hang it back on the wall.

Linkin Park after Linkin park
Screenshot_20240219-105334.png

City of angels. Good movie and song. šŸ˜ In the heart of an angel. Sara Mcgloughlan.

One of my favorite instrumental songs.
Not so much from the Stones.

Last edited:
Been enjoying Black Rainbows a lot lately...

Right now it's Doc Severinson on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson and his last episode.
I'm sure you young guys may have not know about him but Johnny was a top of the line entertainer/talk show host.

Right now it's Doc Severinson on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson and his last episode.
I'm sure you young guys may have not know about him but Johnny was a top of the line entertainer/talk show host.
I enjoyed watching JC when I was fairly young, in the mid 80's. Jay Leno never did it for me.

We watched Johnny every night til he retired. There will never be another talk show as good as that one. The only thing I ever liked about Jay Leno was he is a huge car guy. Other than that, I never could stand him. My dad didn't much care for him either.

Back