Weight reduction what did you do and did it work?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by olds97_lss
Screw U man...

Smart ass!:D

It was cold out...

lmao, turn ur head and caugh... lol.

later

Be aware that the ACNCM hex hubs don't work with all axles. I tried them on my maxx with XTM axles and they made them bind. The same with RD logics axles.

I emailed them and they said that they work with the stock sliders and they won't garentee that they will work with aftermarket axles/cvd's.

So, mine set in a spare parts box not getting used.

The smaller tank I used seemed to make my 21 run lean. Not sure why, but I'm taking it off.

Carbon-fiber chassis, alum braces, HC tit. skids, Pro-Line susp.(lower ride-height than 2.5), tit. turnbuckles, RPM steering blocks, 4 big-bores with heavy springs(soon to be titanium), single speed tranny with RRP 64t steel slipper, 2.5 driveshafts, no bumpers, li-po battery, Traxxas alum. PB's, for racing I use TRC mounted Pac-Mans, Sirio .18 w/24t CB, and just enough paint to make the body opaque. Soon to have a titanium screw kit. Just over 7 lbs. rady to race.

Originally posted by G8RMaxx
Carbon-fiber chassis, alum braces, HC tit. skids, Pro-Line susp.(lower ride-height than 2.5), tit. turnbuckles, RPM steering blocks, 4 big-bores with heavy springs(soon to be titanium), single speed tranny with RRP 64t steel slipper, 2.5 driveshafts, no bumpers, li-po battery, Traxxas alum. PB's, for racing I use TRC mounted Pac-Mans, Sirio .18 w/24t CB, and just enough paint to make the body opaque. Soon to have a titanium screw kit. Just over 7 lbs. rady to race.

Got any pics for us G8RMaxx?

I don't have any hosted, but I'll try to get some soon. Any sug. on a good place to host the pics?

Back