Took the Baja to the beach today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fasteddy I am heading up to willits to race sunday going to spend the weekend up there so maybe a coast run next week sometime....take a trip to willits lets race the bajas.look at the track www.rcracers.org

Hey Ed, did you happen to catch the article in XRC (I think it's ARC) about the Baja they ran for 120 miles? Pretty cool article, if you can get your hands on a copy. It's in the most recent edition.

Hey Ed, did you happen to catch the article in XRC (I think it's ARC) about the Baja they ran for 120 miles? Pretty cool article, if you can get your hands on a copy. It's in the most recent edition.

Yeah, I read that article as well. Really cool. That thing is really, really durable!

Tom

Well took the baja up to willits track and man what fun,this thing is a blast on there track got a few guys to get them soon looks like we will have a 1/5 scale class in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: I also got to run on the new oval they have for a bit man what fun.....

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend and I are going to get a pair... We may have to meet up one day Ed, and burn some... eyebrows?

nice piks the baja looks great on sand but i bet ya you had to get a good air compressor to blow off all the sand.

22129486ml4.jpg

eram3.jpg

eram3.jpg
hey fast eddy I got a few runs in at doran over the weekend the sand was great at low tide these things love the sand for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that looks like a BLAST! Now I want to go to the beach...

these bajas love the sand I almost have the one I have been tricking out so this one need to be sold and it will come with lots of extra new parts pm me if you are looking for a good deal!!!!!!!!:buggy1: :buggy1: :buggy1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back