Took the Baja to the beach today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
It was a nice day out there,

beach6.jpg

Talk poop about me driving on the beach and get a bit of this in your face.

beach1.jpg

A little tweak!

beach3.jpg

A hill or two

beach4.jpg

beach9.jpg

Damn bro. Them legs need to see more sun.

That beach looks vaguely familiar.

Nice eddy. That thing shure looks fun. Maby some day ill add one to my collection.

Bryson

Wow beautiful day Eddy . Here its been raining all day . According to the weather network its gonna rain till may or june . Oh well I guess summers coming .

We first went to Dorin beach in Bodega but they were pact to capacity and were turning people away. We then went down the coast to Dillon Beach and it was mildly busy but not bad. The dog got to play in the ocean for the first time and there was ZERO wind at a nice 78 degrees. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

To top it all off, we drove down the coast a little farther and got 50 raw oysters and 4 lbs of clams at the oyster farm in Tamales. Had a great BBQ to start the Summer time change.

Yes, Them legs are scary, arent they. :D
Not that I dont LOVE to see women in scant G-strings and....., bet they were all as white as me.

I see you're eyebrows grew back.:stick:
LOL

One of them did, Ratzo sent me a few of his wife's fake ones to hold me over.
I hear that you have an In to the glue the STARS use to hold theirs on, care to share?

Looks like a blast, the Baja was ripping it up!

I want one of them bad boys soooooooo bad!!! Looks like a blast!

Me too!

I got all excited yesterday. I was offered a 1/5 scale for my Savage and my LST...I was ready to jump on it but it turned out to be a HARM on road car:( It looked great but I don't have space to run on road.

Just you or anyone else? I think I see another RC.

Just me. There is another guy about an hour north that has one. We are arranging a get together at the beach soon. It will be nice to run with someone.

Just me. There is another guy about an hour north that has one. We are arranging a get together at the beach soon. It will be nice to run with someone.

That'd be cool - I'd like to find someone here that I could run with as well.

-Michael

Very Cool Eddy.....looks like fun....man I am driving doewn to your place for
BBQ I love fresh oyster and clams.....;)

Next time I want some pics of you chaseing folks down the beach with that beast....preferably the G string gang.....!!!

I think the closest member to me is Bryson. I really have no one to bash around with consistently. That Baja looks like a ton of fun though.

Jon man I'm so geting ready to go to revelations. I'm so used to my local track its not funny i want to try something something new. Maby one day we can meet up out there.

Bryson

Looks cool, Ed, very cool! How long you had the beastie?

Wood, anytime you want to get together and rip it up, let me know. I can always get the Savage out! 'Course, not quite the same as that monster you own, but still!

hey fasteddy looking like I may be camping out at the coast this weekend I will shoot you a pm with my cell phone ###sss on the other forum maybe we can run a day....:burp: :burp:

That looks like a whole lot of fun Mr. Ed..... Did you just get the baha?

Tom

Looks like fun man. Wish I could join you sometime.

Back