1/10 Baja Rey Field Bag Recommendations?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fast77

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
As the title suggests I am looking for a field bag/ track bag for a 1/10 Baja Rey 2.0. There are a lot of nice looking bags but I am having trouble finding one that will fit this thing. The biggest challenge is that it is 25" long. Full dimensions as crudely measured are 25" long by 13" wide by 10" tall. I've even looked for 1/8 or 1/6 scale track bags. that 25" length is a deal breaker on everything I've found.

I'd love to have something like Traxxas makes for the T Maxx trucks. That bag carried the truck, radio, tools, and a few spare bits to get through a day out running the truck. Plus it made it way easier to transport and kept the inside of my car clean.

So, have any of you 1/10 Baja Rey owners out there found anything that you like?

Anybody have any recommendations of where to look?

Being a 10th scale short course / buggy racer. I used a Integy car hauler for my slash 2wd. Just barely fits and holds the car snug. People at my track and my uncle uses pit bags / haulers (ProTek and ProLine for example) to haul their car and parts and tools.

Finding something around 25-28 inches long would be tough. the only thing I could suggest is a big duffel bag or big tote.
20220614_173838.jpg

PXL_20230806_233213667.MP.jpg

2nd picture:
My bags:
Integy car hauler - Slash, tools charger parts
Black smaller suitcase (use it for RC as its ripped up and old) - Race buggy, mini b, spare parts
RadioLink bag - Radio soft bag with radio / receivers
Cooler - spare tires

Uncles:
Atomic RC pit hauler - charger, tires, spare parts, other general things, car stand, 1 1/10 4WD buggy.
Futaba - Hard radio case - carries his 7PX radio, radio battery, and charge leads .

There isn't a whole lot out there for bigger scale / size bashers as most people just throw their car in their trunk in there car or bed in their truck and call it a day until they get to their bash location.

In the 2nd picture, now I only use a big backpack for all my parts and tools. I use a big battery bag for my batteries and charger / charge leads, and my radio bag for my radio, and carry my cars into the track. If I go out bashing, I just throw the cars in the trunk and just have a small bag for my batteries, on the go tool kit, and radio.

Last edited:
I have used 2 Hockey Equipment bags for many years. very heavy duty with larger wheels and Holds my 1/8 scale 2of them and my radio .batteries and tools .the pair are Hocket Goalie bags the pair cost me $75 total they are used so a short time in my Ozone area killed all bad smells (sweaty foot odors)

20240218_195335.jpg
going on a 5 day vacation tomorrow. This is how I'm getting ready😀 still got a WLToys F949 which I can't really fit in here...

Back