The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of books on the Kindle.
18T pinion with mounts and another air cleaner setup for the 5ive. (Need to get my spare 26cc engine ready as a drop-in to race in the spec class at the local track)

JConcepts Hi Flow SCT body from Tower thatks to HPIguy and Secret Santa, Also an Exotek F-1 tire arbor for trueing F-1 foams.Oh and lunch at Burger King. Wopper JR w/ cheeze.lol

According to my email, I won an ebay MERV with some hop ups.

A set of Smittybilt rocker guards for my 1:1

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12057_1211_07.htm

Those have always been my favorite looking rocker guards, congrats alpine!

JConcepts Hi Flow SCT body from Tower thatks to HPIguy and Secret Santa, Also an Exotek F-1 tire arbor for trueing F-1 foams.Oh and lunch at Burger King. Wopper JR w/ cheeze.lol

Nice, can't wait to see it on the SC.

18x21 Storage shed :thumbup:

shop.gif

Don't mean doghouse for when you spend too much on RC stuff?

Bought 4 Otocinclus catfish and 2 hatchethead tetra's and a couple small plants.

Well the test I'm getting I can use for more than just sockets, such as light outlets, panels, etc. Though checking if the outlets are wired properly probably isn't a bad idea.

Any reason why I shouldn't go with the GE GFCI tester over the one you linked? I'm assuming if it can do GFCI it can do normal outlets as well, no?

Sure. The GFCI tester has an additional button that should throw the breaker in the socket to make sure the socket is still working properly. However, I've never come across a bad GFCI that sticks in the ON position. When they go bad they will not reset.
You should check any socket that electronics or back up units are plugged into. If the socket to a back up power supply is not wired correctly, it will still provide power but the unit needs to be grounded and have correct polarity to work properly against spikes and brown-outs.

Didn't buy them today, but I installed them :D

Westin stainless bull bar
Westin in-channel window guards

Also thinking about either running boards or rock bars, haven't decided which/if at all yet.
Probably 2 fog lights in the near future as well, to be mounted on the front crossbar above the skidplate

393379_3059197400687_1285970050_3437774_905097273_n.jpg

^^^looking good.

bought a HK 1/5 Baja, 5745 hitec, 5646 hitec and 4 spark plugs....