The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 Hot Racing bellcrank for the Traxxas Sledge.
I'm running out of Traxxas parts to replace on my Sledge, at this point is it really a Traxxas truck any more?

Arms for the tmaxx were delivered today, along with some tire glue and the front axle to get my daughters little bronco back together. Ordered a couple more receivers to

For the STRC Bandit.

20240427_114119.jpg

20240427_125944.jpg

I've had a 1/10 crawler build on the bench for far too long, time to get it going and finish it hopefully soon.
Redcat gen 9 Portals. Yes I am a fan of Redcat portals.
EDIT: added the ESC thanks to my wife. ;)

s-l1600.png

71XYiaLf22L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I've had a 1/10 crawler build on the bench for far too long, time to get it going and finish it hopefully soon.
Redcat gen 9 Portals. Yes I am a fan of Redcat portals.

View attachment 188791
I think the Redcat crawler stuff is one thing they always seemed to do really good from what I have seen on here. Why that never translated to their bashers baffles me.

I agree, I have a gen 7, Everest 10 that are awesome crawlers. My two SCX10 platform crawlers have Redcat axles.
I've only broke one simply because we were crawling in the rocks at the reservoir and picked up a wad of fishing line in the axle and it snapped at the joint.
I also have Tornado s30 nitro that is a total pile of junk. It's stuffed in a box and in in pieces.

A new Reefs 500 raw servo for my Sledge. Why? Because my new Hot Racing bellcrank for my Sledge I tightened down the servo saver too much. Oops! It's a Yeah Racing 33kg hand me down I killed, I don't feel bad and I'm not fixing it.

Had to order new tire (s) for the mt8 🤦‍♂️ got to tear the big rock apart and see what broke in the transmission 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

They're having a good sale on them at Lowes. This model (the 28") comes with a free accessory pack ($50) and the cover ($60 or so) comes free with the 28" right now.

Where is the onion volcano? 🤣

I told the wife I’ve been craving some hibachi, got too busy in the yard this weekend though trying to beat the storm this morning.

2.2s for my 10.ii. should be around 17.5's being close to 1/8 scale. KMC XD775 Rock Stars. I got a 3.8 tmaxx wheel the same. One day I'm gonna mount it on my edger. 😁🫠

20240430_140358.jpg

20240430_140346.jpg