The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pisses me off more than you can possibly imagine.
I ordered my paint the 7th of this month. I live 1 1/2 hours west of Boise.
Last night my paint was in Salt Lake City which is about 8 hours from me.
Today it's in Denver which is almost 13 hours from me. Did I miss something?

Estimated delivery: Tuesday, April 16, 2024

ProcessedIn transitDelivered
DATETIMELOCATIONSTATUS
Apr 1610:50 AMDenver CO Network Distribution CenterArrived at USPS regional destination facility
Apr 158:25 PMSalt Lake City Distribution CenterArrived at USPS regional facility
Apr 1512:00 AMIn transit to next facility
Apr 126:42 AMHarrisburg, PA, United StatesDeparted USPS facility
Apr 121:52 AMHarrisburg, PA, United StatesArrived at USPS facility
Now expected by April 20

I got this for a steal
20240417_132730.jpg

New toys from Snap-on. Got flush cuts and a rebuild kit for one of my ratchets. Also my Snap-on guy let me know he's retiring which really sucks, but I understand. :(

IMG_3955.jpg

I'm thinking we should start guessing what those initials 'DMF' mean.... I have some ideas already! :naughty:
I was wondering that myself so I searched it a little bit, DMF is the brand name for sport clothing based out of Toronto Canada.

Last edited:
Holy crap I don't believe it, I ordered my paint the 7th.

DATETIMELOCATIONSTATUS
Apr 187:10 AMWeiser, ID, United StatesOut for delivery, expected delivery by 9:00pm

Very comfortable hat. I have another one out in the camper that I've used for a few years.

Seems usps May have lost the first set of spacers I ordered for the ax24 build, ordered another set. The wheels I ordered donā€™t tighten up right in the ax, they do fit ok on the daughters trx4m, will see what happens with the spacers, but ordered another set of wheels and tires. The daughters ride will get a few small upgrades by accident šŸ¤£ Should have just about everything for the boys trx4m build except for the motor/trans and driveshafts. Will likely get started on that tonight

Oh and had to order ez start rebuild kit for tmaxx and one way bearing for the Vorza šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Gotta love accidental upgrades. šŸ¤£
Was trying to keep it stock just to compare and see how the other one comes out. Throwing a bunch of stuff at it just cause my son is busy šŸ˜‚

Hers will just get a few things for now, the 5mm widening kit we put on my sons cause he broke the axle on his in the car on the way home from the hobby shop šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø I ordered a couple sets of shocks for his build, and then whatever set of wheels and tires donā€™t get used