The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and I found a new cigar bar visiting family out of town. The spout on the bourbon malfunctioned, and she proceeded to have the largest pour of bourbon I've ever seen in any bar. LOL Had a couple good sticks, and brought some home to add to the humidor.

The Perdomo Champagnes are one of my all time favorites.

kNCBVli.jpg
Really nice to see a nice selectio of cigars.
I puchased a few new things sorry I'm just not into posting pictures of my stuff
A new Laptop with these specs..
A 2 Terabite HD.256 Gigs of DDR 6 .a 1 .5 Gig add on HD plugs into side of keyboard.Has a i5 .Super fast has 3 USB port a few other ones..A new set of wire strippers cutters( has cuts that are like a set of micro wire cutters just 5x that size about 1.5" face)A new master mechanics butain solder iron 200 watt( 137 $)
comp at local electronics and comp stores was $1800 I found online for $599 after a Microsoft coupon..

Wife and I found a new cigar bar visiting family out of town. The spout on the bourbon malfunctioned, and she proceeded to have the largest pour of bourbon I've ever seen in any bar. LOL Had a couple good sticks, and brought some home to add to the humidor.

The Perdomo Champagnes are one of my all time favorites.

kNCBVli.jpg
Smoking put me in the condition I'm in but I'm certainly not opposed to anybody else enjoying a fine cigar so please don't take this as preaching, I wish I could still enjoy a good cigar. Nice score @HPIguy

I dont fill my lungs with cigar smoke. I was taught in the 60's smoking a cigar is throat and mouth thing only. only thing in my lung id air ,bud smoke and a toxic mold back in 95.
sorry tuned I dont know what you got from cigars ?

Chill TNT, nothing more than a statement. I got it from cigs not cigars.
Taking a puff from a cigar would be ideal for me right now but with that
being said , it would throw me right back into the addiction, no thanks.
I am dying from cigs now.

No clue when I will place my order but...

PXL_20240411_010623756.jpg

PXL_20240411_010637757.jpg

To save some money on wheels, Ill try the acetone method and try to reuse old 4wd bug and sct wheels from my carpet sets since I don't race carpet no more. Well I will, if I had a track near by.

Didn’t buy, but brought the truck to work today and picked up more pallets. One of these days it will dry out here and I’ll get to work on some courses, planning a bashing track and a crawler course

My order is coming on a Radio Flyer wagon.
About a hour 1/2 drive.

OIP.jpg

DATETIMELOCATIONSTATUS
Apr 126:42 AMHarrisburg, PA, United StatesDeparted USPS facility
Apr 121:52 AMHarrisburg, PA, United StatesArrived at USPS facility
Apr 1212:49 AMLancaster PA Distribution CenterDeparted USPS regional facility
Apr 116:09 PMLancaster PA Distribution CenterArrived at USPS regional origin facility
Apr 114:54 PMBoyertown, PA, United StatesAccepted at USPS origin facility

My order is coming on a Radio Flyer wagon.
About a hour 1/2 drive.

View attachment 187741

DATETIMELOCATIONSTATUS
Apr 126:42 AMHarrisburg, PA, United StatesDeparted USPS facility
Apr 121:52 AMHarrisburg, PA, United StatesArrived at USPS facility
Apr 1212:49 AMLancaster PA Distribution CenterDeparted USPS regional facility
Apr 116:09 PMLancaster PA Distribution CenterArrived at USPS regional origin facility
Apr 114:54 PMBoyertown, PA, United StatesAccepted at USPS origin facility
Hopefully you won't tip that over too. Never seen a wagon with outriggers, but hey, it can be done 😉

No no, thats what my order is shipped on. The Fedex truck ran out of gas so they are using the wagon. :mad:
We drove to Ontario Oregon which is a hour round trip and went to the hobby store just to find out they went out of business.
Now I have to wait until Wednesday to get my paint.

Ordered some new wheel hubs for the big rock 🙄 we robbed from the tmaxx in the mean time to get back to playing tonight

Ordered some extra batteries too

Last edited:
Technically, this wasn't bought, but given to me.
Snatched 2 free drag slash bodies from a random dude at the storage unit. Good thing I brought the slash to bash around because if I didn't, I wouldn't have these bodies lol. Drag slash coming soon? @ahr43 , stay tuned, maybe. Might be searching for a drag slash or drag roller. Converting my already rustler or slash into one, I don't ideally want to do as I like to do a mixture of bashing and racing and stuff. 1 car for all can't ideally be done so that's why I'll be searching for a roller. And be using spare parts I already have. Drag car probably won't happen till next year though due to my funds and already projects.

PXL_20240413_215640308.jpg

PXL_20240413_215649542.jpg