The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I meant a G502. It's the corded version so there are no batteries. On the older ones and the portable mouse, I was charging the batteries about once a week with heavy use and replacing the battery (I use lithium AA) about once every couple of months on the portable.

Bought a Logitech G602 mouse to replace an old HP optical mouse.

Looks awesome! I have the G510, almost a year now and only had to charge the batteries maybe twice? Never had any hickups with it.

Looks awesome! I have the G510, almost a year now and only had to charge the batteries maybe twice? Never had any hickups with it.
Good, so long as I'm not changing the batteries out weekly I'll be happy.

I've got a small logitech wireless mouse I use on my laptop and haven't had to change the batteries yet, but I also use the mouse 2-3 times a month for no more than about an hour each time.

These larger ones fit like a glove.

Picked up my Vaterra Ascender today with everything to complete the kit. Also picked up memory, hard drive and a power supply to try and resurrect the computer that got zapped a few weeks ago.

That means I have to put on pants and grab a camera.... I'm following @Rolex's example during this build. lol

So I just won a brand new in the box traxxas 1/10 scale summit on eBay for $400. I'm not a electric guy so if anyone has purchased one of these is there anything special I need to know? Also does this come with a charger for the batteries or do I need to purchase that seperate?

I have no idea what it comes with new but the Summit is a beast of a rig!

You'll need a decent charger probably best to get that will charge 2 batteries at the same time.

Thanks guys. I desided to go with the summit honestly because out of all the crawlers it smoked the competition. I'm excited to see what it can do.

Dang chargers are expensive!! Anybody on here have a old one they want to part with?

Last edited:
Ruger American 7mm-08
Leuopold Scope Mount/Rings
TruGlo Maxus Scope
Sling/Sling mount.
and a couple boxes of Fusion 140gr 7mm-08.

Time to put these two guys on the wall:
25fa0c25971a6821aea64a5e99aba0ff_zps2f3c2746.jpg

Last edited: