The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm eating the Hardee's thickburger with bacon, right now. Buy one, get one free. This is the free one.

Does this meal come with a defibrillator?
cpuxofsfd6pjmt-jpg.14462

Defibrillator_Monitor.jpg
It only comes with a defibrillator if you wear pants...

You bow hunt James?

Yea, but due to shoulder injury from years back, I use cross bow. Our property in St. Francisville has an over abundance of does so we are doing DMAP out there. Got 20 extra doe tags for the property on top of the individually issued ones. I am using the Barnett BCX Extreme.
5B0F6A63-C70F-4AD9-8321-E8CE11BB0177_zpswr4cqml1.jpg

The Barnett is nice, I've been wanting a crossbow for a while now!

I didn't buy today, but I traded a black leather jacket for a brown leath.......huh? lambskin? WTF? Oh, well I traded a black leather jacket for a brown lambskin jacket.

I just bought carpel tunnel surgery for my right hand (left soon to follow) o_O
See you guys in a few hours after they cut me up a bit. :D

I just bought carpel tunnel surgery for my right hand (left soon to follow) o_O
See you guys in a few hours after they cut me up a bit. :D

Wife had that done on both hands and some other surgery on both elbows. (one arm at a time) I call her frankenstein. She dont like that too much. :)

yeah I've got my hand wrapped up like a freakin gordita and it sucks....I wanna work on stuff! lol

IMG_7159.JPG

Some new Binoculars and a new hunting back pack.

lol. I'm lookin for a bow now. Gonna start working on my shoulder with a therapist so i can use it next year. I'll use the cross bow this year though till the end of season.

yeah I've got my hand wrapped up like a freakin gordita and it sucks....I wanna work on stuff! lol

View attachment 14491

no....its just so i appear to be normal :p

That look painful.

A girl I knew had gotten her two middle finger pulverized by the rollers of a welding skid on a duallie Chevy, she had to go full Cobblepot (they sewed those fingers to her other fingers until they mended) in her right hand.

She hated it when I used to call her the penguin... So I switched it to Cobblepot.

i go today to get the bandage removed and then they'll determine, if i need another bandage or if a lighter implementation can be used

I'm eating the Hardee's thickburger with bacon, right now. Buy one, get one free. This is the free one.

Does this meal come with a defibrillator?
cpuxofsfd6pjmt-jpg.14462

Defibrillator_Monitor.jpg
cl141008.gif

I also picked up Duck Dynasty Season 6 on DVD.

Last edited: