Storm RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To late now...:doh:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
If you got the UPS yellow tag saying they tried to deliver call UPS and tell them you want to pick it up at the local station. They will tell you were its at and all you need is your ID to go get it.

Just feeling His Pain of not getting this ^
[move]-Kellen[/move]

ok this is :OT: but I have 200 post now so I feel like its time for an Avatar. I have never made one. Is there a FAQ on this site? I do have photoshop and I think I am quite good with it so any pointing to a FAQ would be mucho appreciated-o. Also can I get something special by my name like Storm Fanboy, or like RC Niro talks' Cliff Clavin? Just something other than the norm.

Okay, You can change your Position When you reach 500 posts. and you can make or change your avatar after 2000 posts i believe.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

i hold in my hands a storm :) onyl bad thing is i dont have the right horn for my hi tech 645 to fit it came with some but not the right one

i had the same problem... is the hole too small to mount the screw through? if so, i just drilled the hole larger. It'll be tight, but it is still strong as a mofo:dance:

L8r,
Garrett

no i found right horn feel out in van when i bought the servo for my losi the other day all set now

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Okay, You can change your Position When you reach 500 posts. and you can make or change your avatar after 2000 posts i believe.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Then how do you have an Avatar @ only 600+ post if it takes 2000:ha

Originally posted by Rob D
i hold in my hands a storm :) onyl bad thing is i dont have the right horn for my hi tech 645 to fit it came with some but not the right one

HitTech servo's have one more gear notch than say JR or AIR so it will not fit. Did you get the Pro that doesn't come with servos? If you got the RTR the 590 should be more than enough power.

no i got the onw comes with servos but couldnt see point of slapping hitech in my losi instead of buggy and i did find the right horn had dropped into floor of van :)

What hitec do you have? I have the HS-5625MG Digital servo, and i'm starting to have problems with it. Have you had any problems with your servo? If so, how did you fix it?

L8r,
Garrett

hi tech 645 but it is on my Maxx

yes its not the $100 digital.

o... ok well i have to wait a while until i can fix it. I just bought an O.S. rz-v01b so i'm out of money again
damn

L8r,
Garrett

Back