Slayer A arm removal

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplakers

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How do you get the A arms off a slayer? Its the older version not a pro but has the 3.3. I want to put the pro a arms on it that are wider. I have them just dont know what to take apart to switch them out.

---------- Post added at 8:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:07 PM ----------

also is that all you will need is the a arms? I thought i was told before the shafts and that would be the same. Is that correct? Thanks for any advice.

The front, you have to take off the front bumper with the single screw between the front shocks and the bottom skid plates.

The back is pretty similar. Remove the rear bumper and bottom skid plates.

Then use a pair of pliers to pull the pin out from. Remember where the black plastic spacers are so you know where to put them back

alright I'll give that a try tonight thanks. Will I need anything else with the long a arms to make the conversion?

Ordered new tie rods and half shaves

My half shafts fit, but I needed new tie rods. I would also move the body posts up so the tires don't hit the edge of the body

So did mine but there wasn't much left holding them together. I figured theyd break real easy so ordered new ones.

I've been meaning to get new shafts, but mine haven't broken yet

The slayer pro shafts I got are the same size.

Back