Rustler Compatibility

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFranz

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I’ve been bashing my Traxxas Rustler for about a year much to my delight, but I’ve replaced so many parts that I now want to move on to a new truck, but I’m wondering which Traxxas model has the most compatibility so I can continue using all the spares that I’ve accumulated? Stampede? Hoss? ????

2wd or 4wd? Guessing 2wd?

If so, Slash, Rustler, Bandit and Stampede. All those cars are based on the same platform.

I have a slash and rustler myself. If need to, I share parts between the 2 cars and I have a few little boxes and bags of spare parts and stuff.

1000010904.jpg

1000010917.jpg

If it's a 4wd Rustler... it has a LCG chassis the same length as the Hoss
Slash 4wd (HCG or LCG) LWB
Hoss (HCG) SWB
Stampede 4wd (HCG) SWB
Rally (LCG) LWB
Differences are mostly in the chassis plates (HCG/LCG) and length.

If for 4wd ,
Rustler 4x4 / Ultimate, Slash 4x4 / ultimate, Stampede 4x4, Hoss, and Raptor R, and Rally

If for 4wd ,
Rustler 4x4 / Ultimate, Slash 4x4 / ultimate, Stampede 4x4, Hoss, and Raptor R, and Rally
Raptor R and the new BL2S versions use a different size bearing in their larger steering blocks and rear axle carriers and bigger drive shafts to match. A-Arms are the same,

Back